PDEng Traineeship in Chemical Product Design
Department/faculty: Applied Sciences
Contract: Initially a 1-year contract, with a possible 1-year extension
Salary: Maximum € 1803 per month gross with a full-time appointment
The PDEng traineeship in “Chemical Product Design” focuses on the development of structured materials, formulations, & devices for the specialty chemicals, personal care, health care, food, semiconductor, and energy sectors.
Most of the introductory year is dedicated to advanced training and workshops in engineering design, socio-economic aspects of design, and professional and business skills.
The main emphasis will be placed on the technical integration of disciplines, engineering design in an industrial context, and the recognition of the role technological product design plays in society. The Ist year will be concluded with a Group Design Project (GDP), in cooperation with industry. Besides the core program the candidate can select elective training modules in one of the five different profiles:
- Energy conversion & storage systems
- Nano-structured materials
- Optical materials
- Polymers & composites
- Surfaces & coatings
We seek applicants with the following qualifications:
- Open, creative mind and a critical attitude
- Excellent command of English
- Affinity for working and studying in an international team
- Demonstrated interest in product design and development
- Sense of the application of technology in industry
- Goal of a career in industry.
- To enter the online application procedure, please follow the link at the end of the post.
- You are requested to submit in English, preferably in one PDF file:
- Letter of application in which you explain your interest in the traineeship in Chemical Product Design and in design in general (not more than 1 A4 page)
- Curriculum Vitae (not more than 2 pages A4)
- Master’s & Bachelor’s degrees transcripts including grades obtained
- Copies of Master’s and Bachelor’s diplomas • A copy of your passport
- 02 reference letters from supervisors of recent (research) projects or (scientific) work
|Eligibility||Masters degree in aforesaid disciplines|
Further Information: Click here
Apply for job
TU Delft University (Netherlands)
Research at TU Delft
TU Delft | Transport Institute
- Address Netherlands