The Faculty Research Promotion Programme (FRPP) is an innovative program, under which research support grants is provided at 3 levels to the faculties of the science departments (including medical and engineering sciences) at any Indian Universities by UGC.
- Date of superannuation (as per your University norm)
- Awards/ Honors received
- Publication details
Additional Professional Details:
You may be asked to provide information on completed/ongoing research projects at least five giving
- Project title
- Duration (start year and end year)
- Funding agency
- Quantum of funds sanctioned
- Name of the Principle Investigator
- Name of the Co-investigator
Grant-Related Information: Upload a PDF file of the research proposal Declaration by the candidate: Here, you will be asked to authenticate a few statements.
Endorsement of the University: You will be asked to upload a certificate (in the form of a PDF file in a given format endorsed by both the Head of the Department & Head of the University.
Application Procedure: How to Apply
You will be asked to upload three (3) PDF files providing
- complete list of publications giving for each paper : serial number, title of the paper, names of all authors, journal, year, volume, page and impact factor of the journal.
- grant related information (one page proposal and planned utilization of the grant).
- a certificate from your University in a given format.
UGC-BSR Faculty Fellowship
The following criteria must be complied with strictly:
- PhD holders can apply
- Disciplines: Sciences and engineering.
BSR Faculty Fellowship
- Contingency Grant of Rs. 3.00 lakhs per annum,
- Fellowship of Rs. 46,500 per month
Duration: maximum duration of 3 years.
|Subject areas||Sciences and engineering|
|Salary||As per UGC rules|
Apply for job
University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi, India: UGC governs the central and state universities of India along with various research labs and centers. It is the major funding agency by the government of India.
Scholarship/Fellowship by UGC University Grants Commission:
1. Emeritus Fellowship
2. Dr. S. Radharkrishnan Post Doctoral Fellowship In Humanities And Social Sciences
3. Post Doctoral Fellowship to Women Candidates
4. Post Doctoral Fellowship to SC/ST Candidates
5. Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship for Research in Social Sciences
6. Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for SC Candidate
7. National Fellowship for Higher Education of ST Students
8. National Fellowship for Persons with Disabilities
9. Maulana Azad National Fellowship For Minority Students
10. National Fellowship for OBC Candidate
11. Post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child
12. Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holder
13. Post Graduate Scholarships for Professional Courses for SC/ST Candidates
14. "Ishan Uday" for North Eastern Region
15. Research Awards for the Teachers
16. Raman Fellowship for Post Doctoral Research for Indian Scholars in USA
17. Major Research Project (MRP)
18. Special Assitance Programme (SAP)
19. Minor Research Project For UGC Regional Office
- Address India