Undergraduate Accounting Scholarship Program: Undergraduate Accounting Scholarship Program
The University of Technology Sydney, UTS, Australia, is offering Bachelor of Accounting Scholarship program.
This is a co-operative education program, being a three-way partnership between the sponsor organizations, UTS, and the students.
The UTS is a public university in Sydney, Australia.
Level of Study: Bachelor degree program
Subject Area: Business
- An income tax-exempted scholarship would be given to the students in the Bachelor of Accounting program per year for three years.
- The scholarship would be paid in fortnightly installments. Scholarship payments are:
- $16,500.00 for the first year of the course
- $17,500.00 for the second year of the course
- $9,000.00 for the first half of the third year of the course
- In addition to this, all the students who are recruited by a sponsor organization in their final year of study will receive a Recruitment Incentive bonus of $9,000.00 for the second half of the year.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Open only for Australian citizens and permanent residents of Australia
- A student cannot do both BAcc and a cadetship.
- If the student is interested in pursuing both one must read the information regarding cadetships.
- Applicants must have previous year degree.
How to Apply: The application can be done online.
The applicant should go through the Bachelor of Accounting site for information on how to apply for the Scholarship, and the course.
- Complete online application form (as above).
- If the online application is successful, the applicant will be invited to attend an interview day.
- If the candidate is successful at interview stage, he/she will receive a conditional offer based on his/her ATAR.
Application Deadline: 20th October, 2017.
|Organization||University of Technology Sydney|
|Fellowship Level||Bachelor degree program|
|Fellowship Amount||Illustrated above|
|Eligibility||As listed above|
|Deadline||20th October 2017|
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,164)
- Europe (838)
- United Kingdom (550)
- Germany (538)
- United States (477)
- Australia (240)
- Switzerland (237)
- Norway (225)
- Denmark (205)
- Netherlands (150)
- Italy (142)
- Sweden (139)
- France (104)
- Canada (96)
- Japan (83)
- Spain (82)
- All Country (69)
- Belgium (66)
- Finland (63)
- China (43)
- New Zealand (42)
- Austria (40)
- Singapore (39)
- Czech Republic (31)
- South Africa (29)
Type of Scholarships
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(111)
- JRF / SRF(5)
- Masters | PhD(45)
- Research Associate(343)
- Research Awards(301)
- Short cources(19)
- Short courses(34)
- Summer School(3)
- Technical positions(374)
- Travel Grants(59)