Undergraduate Maths Scholarships: University of Edinburgh-UK: University of Edinburgh-UK, Undergraduate Maths Scholarships for International Students
International Students, Non European citizens from any country, are being offered scholarships for Undergraduate degree in Mathematics starting in 2017 at the School of Mathematics, University of Edinburgh – UK.
Level of Study: Scholarships are available for Undergraduate degree only.
Field of Study: Scholarships are available for all subjects of study offered at School of Mathematics
Scholarship value: £1,000 every year
At the beginning of each academic year the scholarships would be awarded in the form of cheques at an award ceremony to the successful candidates.
Scholarship duration: Scholarships are available each year for the duration of the study.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country outside the European Union.
- The applicants must meet all the entry requirements prescribed by the University of Edinburgh for Undergraduate degree program
- Scholarships are available only for new students starting their studies in 2017.
- Current students are not eligible to apply.
- Part time students are not eligible to apply.
- Only students who have applied for full time program are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The applicant can only apply for this scholarship after he/she has applied for the program.
- Applicants must demonstrate satisfactory progress in academics in order to renew the scholarships next year.
- Applicants must have applied for the full time program through University and Colleges Admission Service UCAS and received the offer of place at the School of Mathematics by the deadline of the scholarship.
Number of Scholarships Available: not specified
Nationality: Non European Students
Selection Criteria: Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of merit and academic performance.
How to Apply: Apply online
Result Notification: Results would be announced in late June 2017
Application Deadline: 26th May, 2017 for academic year 2017 – 2018.
|Organization||University of Edinburgh|
|Fellowship Level||Undergraduate degree|
|Fellowship Amount||£1,000 every year|
|Eligibility||As illustrated above|
|Deadline||26th May 2017|