The University of Sussex is pleased to offer an unconstrained number of scholarships to persuade high achieving Sussex undergraduates to continue with us to pursue for a Masters degree. The funds are available to EU, UK and non EU graduating in 2017 who have received a full-time position on a Masters course at Sussex beginning in 2017. It’s a full-time (Taught) Masters program.
Scholarship value: Students who graduate with a first-class honours degree are eligible for a £5,000 scholarship and students who graduate with an upper second-class honours degree are eligible for a £3,500 scholarship
Eligibility criteria for Applicants:
- Undergraduates from the university (UK, EU and non-EU) who passed in the current academic year and advance immediately onto a suitable full-time Masters course are eligible.
- Apply for a Masters course and obtain and accept an offer.
- To be eligible for a scholarship you should graduate with a first-class or upper second class honors degree.
- Applicant shall meet all the University’s common entry requirements.
Courses offered by University:
The scholarship relates to all full-time Masters Degree courses at the University of Sussex (e.g. Masters of Arts, Masters of Science, and LLM) excluding the following courses:
- Masters degrees in Social Work
- Schools direct teaching courses and PGCE courses
- Social Work post qualifying Masters degrees
- MA degrees in IDS apart from MA Gender and Development
- Postgraduate diplomas
- Masters degrees at the Brighton and Sussex Medical School;
- MSc Automotive Engineering
|Organization||University of Sussex|
|Subject areas||All Disciplines|
|Eligibility||EU, non EU, UK students|
|Last Date||August, 01, 2017|
How to Apply:
Applicant shall apply for admission to an appropriate Masters course via the University’s PG Apply online application system. If you are offered a place, there will be an online scholarship declaration as part of the acceptance process. You must submit this declaration before last date in order to get the scholarship.
If you are accepted a Sussex Graduate Scholarship holder, you might be obligatory to carry out occasional promotional or support duties for the University. Schools of study may also have unambiguous duties they wish you to support with.
The University of Sussex is a leading research-intensive university near Brighton, currently ranked top 20 in all major league tables. We have both an international and local outlook, with staff and students from more than 100 countries and frequent engagement in community activities and services.
Schools and departments
12 schools of studies, Doctoral School and research groups form the academic heart of Sussex. teaching.
School of Business, Management and Economics
- Business and Management
- SPRU – Science Policy Research Unit
- International Summer School
School of Education and Social Work
- Social Work and Social Care
School of Engineering and Informatics
- Product Design
School of English
- Sussex Centre for Language Studies
School of Global Studies
- International Development
- International Relations
School of History, Art History and Philosophy
- American Studies
- Art History
School of Law, Politics and Sociology
School of Life Sciences
- biochemistry and molecular biology
- evolution, behaviour and environment
- genome damage and stability
School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences
- Physics and Astronomy
School of Media, Film and Music
- Media and Communications
- Media Practice
- Film Studies
- Cultural Studies
School of Psychology
Brighton and Sussex Medical School
Doctoral School and research groups
- Address United Kingdom