USyd International Research Scholarships : University of Sydney International Scholarships (USydIS), 2018
The University of Sydney is offering the University of Sydney International Research Scholarship (USydIS). The aim of the USydIS is to attract bright international postgraduate students to undertake research projects which will increase the University’s research activities.
The University of Sydney in Australia would serve as the host institution.
Course starts: 2018
Level of study: Postgraduate Research Degree or Master’s by Research program
Field of study: all research disciplines (but would depend on Faculty)
Number of Awards: Not specified
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply
Scholarship value: The USydIS will cover for up to three years.
- tuition fees and
- living allowance
There can be a possibility of one semester’s extension for PhD students.
The USydIS is available to students starting in both the March (Research Period 2) and July (Research Period 3).
How to apply:
- No separate application is necessary for a USydIS Scholarship.
- Students must indicate that they would like to be considered for the USydIS by completing the relevant section of the Postgraduate Research Application form.
- To be considered for the award, completed applications must be received by the Admissions Office by:
- 31 July of the previous year for Research Period 2 (March) commencement
- 15 December of the previous year for Research Period 3 (July) commencement
|Organization||University of Sydney|
|Fellowship Level||Postgraduate Research Degree|
|Subject Areas||All research disciplines|
|Fellowship Amount||Full tuition fees and Living allowance|
|Eligibility||As listed above|
|Deadline||31st July/15th December 2017|
University of Sydney (Australia)
- Address Australia