University of Technology Sydney (UTS) offers International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarships.
- Applicants must be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia)
- Applicants must meet all admission requirements for the selected course
- Applicants must be commencing full-time studies on campus
- Applicants must have completed a Bachelor degree, comparable to an Australian Bachelor degree, no longer than three (3) years prior to commencing at UTS and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS
- Applicants must have an overall average of 90% where the pass mark is 50% or equivalent in UTS recognized Bachelor qualification.
- Apply to the scholarships via the online portal
- Applicant must submit an application for admission as an international student before applying for this scholarship.
- Applicant must prepare a written statement (maximum 200 words) answering the following question: How do you intend to use your UTS degree to make a positive contribution to the community?
- Autumn session 2018: Closing date: 30 November 2017, 11.59pm AEST
- Spring session 2018: Closing date: 31 May 2018, 11.59pm AEST
|Organization||University of Technology Sydney|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||Full tuition fees|
|Eligibility||Open to International students|
|Deadline||30 November 2017 and 31 May 2018|