Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarships, UAL: Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships at University of the Arts,(UAL), London
The University of the Arts London, United Kingdom is offering The Vice-Chancellor’s scholarships which aim to fully support up to 8 students from low income countries.
Course starts: September 2017
Level/Fields of study:
The applicant must hold a Full-time master’s degree course at one of UAL’s 6 Colleges starting in the academic year of 2017/18. The list of qualifying master’s degree programs is as follows:
- Masters in 3D design and product design
- MA in Accessories, footwear and Jewellery
- MA in Animation, interactive, film and sound
- Masters in Architecture and spatial design
- MA in Business & Management, and science
- Masters in Communication and graphic design
- Masters in Curation and culture
- MA in Fashion design
- Masters in Fine art
- MA in Journalism, PR, media and publishing
- MA in Photography
- MA in Textiles and materials
- Masters in Theatre, screen and performance design
Note: Graduate Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma, Postgraduate Certificate (PgCert), MBA, distance learning, blended learning and online courses do not qualify for the scholarship
Number of Scholarships: Up to 8
Nationality: International students belonging to low income countries.
- An amount of £25,000 would be given to cover tuition fee charges and contribute towards living costs.
- International Students House (ISH) accommodation for the duration of the study would also be offered to the Scholarship recipients.
- The applicant must have applied to study a full-time taught masters course at one of University of arts London´s 6 Colleges starting in the academic year of 2017/18.
- The Course applied for must offer either an M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification.
- The candidate needs to be ordinarily resident in one of the low to middle income economy countries. (check website)
- G20 member countries have been excluded.
- The condition for accepting the scholarship offer is on the pretext that the applicant will return to his/her home country on completion of the postgraduate Masters course.
- The household income of the applicant must be £55,000 or less (or the equivalent exchange value in a qualifying countries currency) at the point of scholarship application.
- The candidate should be willing to provide a response to each of the following statements as a part of the UAL Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarship application:
- The applicant needs to describe their background, academic experience and how receiving a Vice-Chancellor’s Postgraduate Scholarship would make a difference to them.
- The applicant needs to confirm any other sources of funding he/she has (or have applied for) to meet the cost of studies in the UK.
- The candidates needs to tell how they intend to use the qualification to support their future plans
How to apply:
Once the candidate has applied for a qualifying course, the University will send an email with details on how (if you meet the given eligibility criteria) he/she can apply for a UAL Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarship scheme.
Application Deadline: The completed application form and supporting documents must be submitted by 4pm BST on Wednesday, 31 May 2017.
|Organization||University of the Arts, London|
|Fellowship Level||Masters Degree|
|Subject Areas||As listed above|
|Eligibility||As illustrated above|
|Deadline||31st May 2017 by 4 p.m. BST|
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,104)
- Europe (825)
- United Kingdom (547)
- Germany (512)
- United States (477)
- Norway (247)
- Switzerland (240)
- Australia (233)
- Denmark (197)
- Sweden (191)
- Netherlands (173)
- Italy (141)
- France (102)
- Canada (98)
- Spain (94)
- Japan (83)
- Belgium (76)
- All Country (68)
- Finland (68)
- New Zealand (45)
- China (42)
- Austria (41)
- Singapore (40)
- Poland (37)
- South Africa (30)
Type of Scholarships
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(118)
- JRF / SRF(4)
- Masters | PhD(56)
- Research Associate(330)
- Research Awards(291)
- Short cources(18)
- Short courses(34)
- Technical positions(361)
- Travel Grants(60)