University of Brighton offers Vice-Chancellor’s Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships worth £3,000 to graduates with a Ist class degree from a UK institution who progress immediately from undergraduate to masters level study in 2017.
- For full-time master’s study: £3,000 (discount on the standard tuition-fee)
- For part-time students: available for the first two years of study, with the £3,000 discount on the tuition fee
- The scholarship is only available to graduates who obtain a Ist class degree from a UK institution in 2016/17.
- Eligible graduates must be applying to start a master’s course in 2017 or for deferred entry (maximum one year).
- The scholarship is open to students from outside of the UK/EU providing they also meet all of the criteria.
Accounting, economics and finance
- Arts and design
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Business, Management and Marketing
- Construction and Built Environment
- Education and Teaching
- English and Linguistics
- Geography, Geology and Environment
- Health Professions
- Information Management
- Social Sciences
- Sport and Exercise
- Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
How to apply
- Eligible candidates do not need to apply separately for this scholarship; will be awarded automatically if application is successful.
- apply for course by September/October 2017.
|Organization||University of Brighton|
Biological Sciences, Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Law, Travel, Psychology, IT, Engineering, Education, Environmental Science
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
The University of Brighton has been part of the city of Brighton & Hove since 1859, starting as a school of art in the kitchens of the Royal Pavilion and growing to become the diverse and inclusive institution it is today.
- COLLEGE OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES
- COLLEGE OF LIFE, HEALTH AND PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- COLLEGE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- BRIGHTON DOCTORAL COLLEGE
- Address United Kingdom