Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, JRF at the VIT University
Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
Desirable qualifications: Ph.D/ Master Degree in Industrial Design/ Product Design / Visual Art / Digital Animation / Ergonomics
Desired skills: Publication in Reputed Journals
How to apply: Candidates are requested to send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30.04.2017 by mentioning the job code in the subject line.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Pay scale: Rs. 25,000/ – per month (consolidated) for three years
Educational requirements: M.E / M.Tech In Industrial Engineering / Production / Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering and Computer Science / Manufacturing & Computer Science
- Must have deeper knowledge on different manufacturing systems & their appli¬cations in the real life environment.
- He/She must have a knowledge on evolutionary algorithms, simulation and optimization. It is desirable to have a knowledge of coding with MATL
How to apply: Send your resume along with relevant documents pertaining to the details of qualifications, experience and latest passport size photo etc. to the Registrar, VIT University (Vellore Campus), Vellore 632014, Tamil Nadu by post or email: to email@example.com with the subject “JRF -DST- TELEMANUFACTURING” Specify the post applied for along with the name of the Principal Investigator of the project, for applications sent by post.
Deadline: 30th April 2017
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Pay scale: Rs. 25,000 + 10% HRA for first two years and Rs. 28,000 + 10% HRA for Third year.
- E / M.S By Research / M. Tech in Water resources Engineering/ Environmental Engineering or two (02) years of related research experience.
- Candidate with the verge of competition of their degree are also eligible.
Desirable qualifications: Candidates with research experience in geospatial data analysis tools, hydrogeological software along with good communication and writing skills are required
|Fellowship Level||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, JRF|
|Fellowship / Salary||Varies|
|Eligibility||Masters / PhD|
|Deadline||25 – 30th April 2017|
VIT University: VIT University was established with the aim of providing quality higher education on par with international standards. It persistently seeks and adopts innovative methods to improve the quality of higher education on a consistent basis.
List of schools
- School of Advanced Science (SAS)
- School of Architecture (V-SPARC )
- School of Bio Science & Technology (SBST)
- School of Civil and Chemical Engineering (SCALE)
- School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCOPE)
- School of Electrical Engineering (SELECT)
- VIT Fashion Institute of Technology (VFIT)
- School of Electronics Engineering (SENSE)
- School of Information Technology & Engineering (SITE)
- School of Mechanical Engineering(SMEC)
- School of Social Science & Languages (SSL)
- VIT Business School (VIT BS)
- VIT Law School