The University of Westminster is now offering a number of tuition-fee awards to students from countries where the University maintains strong relationships. The University is offering 175 International Scholarships.
Scholarship value (Amount): 50% tuition-fee award only
- Applicant must be an international student from one of the countries listed below.
- Applicant must hold an offer for a full-time Masters course at the University.
- Applicant must have scored at least Upper IInd Class (Honours) degree and financial need.
Number of Scholarship available: 01
The following countries are regarded as eligible countries for the Westminster 175 Postgraduate Scholarships:
- South Korea
Application and documents requirements:
- Copy of the letter or email from the University of Westminster confirming conditional or unconditional offer of a place on the chosen course.
- Grade Transcript (official copy) from most recent/current academic study.
- Reference letter written specifically in support of applicant’s scholarship application.
- Reference letter must be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer and cannot be the same reference provided as part of admission application.
|Organization||University of Westminster|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||50% tuition-fee waiver|
|Eligibility||Open for the countries mentioned above|
|Deadline||12 October 2017|
The University of Westminster was founded as Britain’s first polytechnic in 1838. Since then it has developed into a university that combines both metropolitan and cosmopolitan dimensions, and which is closely involved in business, professional and academic life within London, as well as overseas.
FACULTIES AND SCHOOLS
- Architecture and the Built Environment
- Westminster School of Media, Arts and Design
- Science and Technology
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Westminster Business School
- Westminster Law School
- Address United Kingdom
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,090)
- Europe (779)
- United Kingdom (508)
- Germany (483)
- United States (444)
- Norway (233)
- Switzerland (226)
- Australia (220)
- Denmark (185)
- Sweden (184)
- Netherlands (155)
- Italy (142)
- Canada (95)
- France (93)
- Spain (91)
- Japan (78)
- Belgium (67)
- Finland (66)
- All Country (62)
- New Zealand (44)
- Austria (43)
- China (39)
- Singapore (38)
- Poland (35)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships