Zahid Hussain Postdoctoral Research Fellowships: Zahid Hussain Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
The Central Bank of Pakistan, State Bank of Pakistan is inviting applications for the Zahid Hussain Postdoctoral Research Fellowships.
The scholarship is open for applicants from all around the world.
The aim of the fellowship is to give scholars at the postdoctoral level an opportunity to participate and contribute to the research activities of SBP.
Level of Study: Postdoctoral Research.
Subject Area: The Fellowships are awarded on issues relating to Pakistan’s economic and financial system.
Scholarship Award Details: State Bank of Pakistan will provide
- Full medical coverage
- A two-way air ticket
- A monthly stipend of Rs. 80,000/
Numbers of Scholarships: Not specified
Scholarship can be taken in Pakistan
- The applicant must have a PhD degree, preferably fresh, in Economics
- The necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution should be met
Nationality: Applicants from all around the world are eligible for the fellowship.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of publications
- At least one research proposal including an outline of the proposed work, goals, objectives and expected outcomes of the fellowship, with tentative timeline.
- Expression of interest covering a clear statement of career goals and aspirations
- There are no deadlines for applications.
- The program is being run on an on-going basis.
|State Bank of Pakistan|
|Fellowship Level||Postdoctoral Research|
|Fellowship Amount||Monthly Stipend of 80,000|
|Eligibility||Open for all|
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,090)
- Europe (779)
- United Kingdom (508)
- Germany (483)
- United States (444)
- Norway (233)
- Switzerland (226)
- Australia (220)
- Denmark (185)
- Sweden (184)
- Netherlands (155)
- Italy (142)
- Canada (95)
- France (93)
- Spain (91)
- Japan (78)
- Belgium (67)
- Finland (66)
- All Country (62)
- New Zealand (44)
- Austria (43)
- China (39)
- Singapore (38)
- Poland (35)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships