India: Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER Mohali) has posted 5 jobs
The Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER) Mohali: The organization engage a new generation of scientists dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge in frontier areas of basic and advance sciences. In an intellectual and vibrant academic environment, IISER Mohali nurtures the basic tenets of science education & research at undergraduate. postgraduate and PhD levels. In so doing, the institute aims to emerge as a global centre of learning, academic excellence, & innovative research.
- As a centre of academic excellence, the institute has as its mission the imparting of quality science education & the inculcating of the spirit of research through innovative teaching & research methodologies.
- It is this unique combination that renders IISER Mohali one of the premier science research institutes in the India.
- The institute fosters a group of young aspiring minds driven by curiosity and a potential for cutting-edge research.
- For spearheading robust scientific research, academic freedom is of utmost importance.
- Promoting diversity, IISER Mohali welcomes a wide spectrum of disciplines, cutting across disciplinary boundaries.
- The institute provides students with a platform for interdisciplinary education and research which not only gives them a well-rounded perspective but also helps them keep in view the sociological relevance of science education & research.
- Address India