Spain: Barcelona Graduate School Of Economics ( Barcelona GSE) has posted 1 job
Spain: Barcelona Graduate School Of Economics ( Barcelona GSE): The Barcelona Graduate School of Economics was founded as an institution for scientific cooperation between four existing academic and research units namely:
The Barcelona GSE has a close collaboration with these academic units in teaching and research as well as in the use of resources which they share. This combination of innovation and experience is one of the unique features of the Barcelona GSE.
The affiliated professors of the Barcelona GSE are tenured or tenure-track faculty members from its four academic units.
The Barcelona Graduate School of Economics is a large community of researchers, professors, students, and alumni who all share the School’s core spirit: to create value for society with rigorous work and social responsibility through consistent research and education.
The key mission is the training of the next generation of economists and data scientists by offering world-class programs taught by leading faculty in their field.
The Institute seeks outstanding, motivated students and provides them with a top-notch education and values that will make them exceptional global.
The vision of the school is to be consistently recognized as one of the top institutions in Europe and worldwide for research and education in Economics and the social sciences. The courses are taught by leading academics and researchers in the fields of Economics, Operations, and Statistics, as well as experienced professionals from the analytics industry.
The various masters programs are:
- Master’s Degree in Specialized Economic Analysis: Competition and Market Regulation Program
- Master Degree in Data Science
- Master Degree in Economics and Finance
- Master Degree in Specialized Economic Analysis: Economics of Public Policy Program
- Master’s Degree in Specialized Economic Analysis: International Trade, Finance, and Development Program
- Macroeconomic Policy and Financial Markets Program
There are two PhD programs in the Barcelona GSE research community:
- Graduate Program in Economics, Finance and Management (GPEFM)at Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF)
- International Doctorate in Economic Analysis (IDEA)at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB)
Both GPEFM and IDEA are organized jointly with the Barcelona GSE. Many students in both programs are students of the Barcelona GSE master’s programs.
- Address Spain