USA: Cancer Research Institute (CRI) has posted 1 job
USA: Cancer Research Institute (CRI): CRI’s programs span laboratory research & training, translational investigation, preclinical discovery, & a comprehensive clinical investigation & immunotherapy development strategy.
All of these complementary efforts are necessary for CRI to reach its ultimate goal of bringing more FDA-approved immunotherapies to patients with all types of cancer.
- CLINICAL ACCELERATOR: A powerful program that facilitates collaboration among nonprofits, academic clinicians, and biopharmaceutical companies to speed up refinement of cancer immunotherapies.
2. GRANTS & FELLOWSHIPS
3. CANCER IMMUNOTHERAPY CONSORTIUM: International association of biotech and pharma companies and academic organizations engaged in late-stage cancer immunotherapy development.
4. INTERNATIONAL CANCER IMMUNOTHERAPY SYMPOSIUM
5. CANCER IMMUNOLOGY RESEARCH
Type of Grants:
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Green Preclinical and Translational Grants
- Aqua Clinical Grants/Sites
- Coral Investigator Awards
- Gray Where Our Fellows and Investigators Are Now
- Yellow Grants
- Purple Donors/Supporters
- Fuschia Graduate Training Grants
- Orange Patients
- Address United States