International PhD Scholarship: Australia: International PhD Scholarship: Australia
Application Deadline: 19th January 2020
Nationality: open for all
The University of Queensland was founded in 1909. It is the 5th oldest public research university in Australia and one of the most reputable in the world.
Location: University of Queensland, Australia
Subject area: Health and Behavioural Sciences
Topic: The molecular determinants of virulence and antimicrobial resistance in Gram-negative infections in children
Eligibility Criteria: the applicant must have:
- A bachelor’s degree with at least honours class IIA or equivalent from approved universities. It should include a relevant research component
- A research master’s degree
- Proof of efficiency in English would be required in adherence to the language requirements of the university.
- A coursework master’s degree and an overall GPA equivalent to 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale with a relevant research component
- A postgraduate degree of at least 1-year full-time equivalent with an overall GPA equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale
Level of Study: PhD degree program
Scholarship Award Value: $28,092 per annum
Scholarship Duration: 3 years
Note: there is a possibility of two 6-month extensions in approved circumstances.
Mode of application: online
How to Apply: in order to be able to apply the candidate would have to first take admission to the PhD degree program at the university. However, before applying for this application, candidates are required to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Detailed CV
- Academic transcripts for all post-secondary studies undertaken irrespective of being complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale
- Award certificates for all completed post-secondary studies.
- If the applicant is from China, he/she must provide 3 documents, transcript, an award certificate, and a graduate statement/certificate
- A copy of the Passport
- Contact details from 2 referees who can best comment on prior research experience of the applicant.
|Organization||University of Queensland|
|Level||PhD degree program|
|Subject Area||Health and Behavioural Sciences
|Fellowship Amount||$28,092 per annum|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||19th January 2020|