The New Zealand Excellence Awards (NZEA) are mutually funded by New Zealand universities and Education New Zealand (ENZ).
The NZEA gives 35 Indian students the opportunity to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate study in New Zealand in the fields of
- fashion and
- STEM related programmes (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics).
Scholarship Award: Each scholarship has a value of NZD $5,000 towards the first year tuition fee.
All candidates must:
- Be at least 18 years at the time of application
- Hold current citizenship of India (and not be a citizen or Permanent Resident of New Zealand or Australia)
- Hold a minimum equivalent GPA of B+ in your most recent or highest tertiary qualification
- Have evidence of (unconditional) offer of place at a New Zealand University
- Meet Immigration New Zealand requirements for a New Zealand Student Visa including health,
- character requirements and evidence of financial support (http://www.immigration.govt.nz/)
Required documents for scholarship application
- Completed Scholarship Application Form Application Form
- Evidence of (unconditional) offer of place at a New Zealand University
- Academic transcripts
- 2 x Referee’s Reports
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of Indian Citizenship
- Proof of financial documents to support the remaining cost of education as specified by Immigration New Zealand (please refer to www.immigration.govt.nz for further information on student visa requirements)
For the November intake: University applications must be submitted (to the relevant university) by 1 September and Scholarship applications must be submitted (to ENZ) by 1 October.
For the February intake:University applications must be submitted (to the relevant university) by 30 October and Scholarship applications must be submitted (to ENZ) by 30 November.
All scholarship applications should be sent to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org (with NZEA application in subject)
|Level||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Subject areas||Business, Fashion, Science, Technology, Mathematics|
|Salary||NZD $5,000 towards first year tuition fees|
For more details: CLICK