Trinity is Ireland’s top ranked university, and the only Irish university in the world top 100 universities. Trinity offers an exceptional educational experience centered on a research-inspired curriculum.
|Organization||The University of Dublin|
|Fellowship Level||Postgraduate, PhD|
|Subject areas||Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics and Science, Health Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||€13,000 for three years|
|Eligibility||Honors Bachelors Degree|
About the Program
Postgraduate Fellowships are available to new entrants to the full-time Ph.D. register for entry in September and/or the following March of the same academic year. The Fellowships aim to support and develop gifted research students.
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Mathematics and Science
- Health Sciences
Postgraduate work in Trinity College Dublin is very academically challenging and as a result the University has high academic entry requirements.
- at least a 2.1 honors degree from an Irish university or equivalent result from a university in another country
- A fluent command of the English language, So English Language Proficiency Tests courses may require higher standards or require you to take further tests or attend an interview.
Application procedure: Following are the steps for successful application process-
- Choose your course
- Consider whether you meet the entry requirements
- Check the specific course entry requirements.
- Contact the academic department if you need any advice about a particular course.
- Consider the supporting documents you might need to upload as part of your application.
Register and apply here:
Fulfill all above requirements and apply online following the link: tcd.ie/courses
Phone: +353 (0)1 8964500