CIPET is a premier National Institution fully devoted to the growth of Polymer and allied industries in India with a clear focus on Academic, Technology support and Research (ATR) in all the key domains of polymer field.
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for the post of Lecturer in various subjects as mentioned under for a period of 3 years renewable yearly purely on contract basis from the eligible candidates. Filled in applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies (from a Gazetted officer) of certificates, marksheets and experience should reach to this office on or before 17th June 2015. Retired Professors can also apply. The Institute reserves all the right to reject any / all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
Educational Qualification and Experience
|Name of the Subject||Minimum Qualification Required*|
|Chemistry||M.Phil /Ph.D with M.Sc|
|Physics||M.Phil /Ph.D with M.Sc|
|Material Science / Material Science Engineering||M.Sc./M.Tech / Ph.D|
|Management||MBA in Human Resource / Marketing Management|
|Mechanical Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering||M.E. /M.Tech. / Ph.D. in Mechanical / Production / Manufacturing / Mechatronics /CAD-CAM|
|Chemical Engineering||M.E./M.Tech./Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering|
|Metallurgy / Corrosion Engineering||M.E./M.Tech./Ph.D in Metallurgy / Corrosion Engineering|
*Candidates should possess full-time, First Class qualification in both UG & PG Level, with a minimum of two years relevant experience in teaching & research. Candidate with Ph.D. degree or NET qualified in respective disciplines will be given preference.
In case of deserving candidates with proven abilities and less experience may be considered for all the above posts.
Scale of Pay: Lecturer: Consolidated pay package to the tune of Rs. 35,000 for candidates with Ph.D. and Consolidated pay package to the tune of Rs. 30,000 for candidates without Ph.D fixed for three years with no other benefits admissible.
Application Form: The candidates must apply in the prescribed format displayed on the institute website www.cipet.gov.in.
Applications complete in all respect strictly in the format provided, alongwith necessary enclosures in an envelope superscribing the post applied should be sent to the Manager (PAF), CIPET, B-25, C.N.I. Complex, Patia, Bhubaneswar- 751024, Odisha on or before 17.06.2015.
List of enclosures: Date of birth/ Tenth certificate for age proof, attested copies of educational certificates, mark sheets, post qualification experience certificates, any one Identity card with photograph (E.g. Voter ID/ Driving Licence/ PAN Card Ration Card, etc.) and last drawn pay slip.
Other Terms & Conditions:
1) The application should be submitted only in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website www.cipet.gov.in
2) The positions are purely on contractual basis, renewable yearly, based on performance and need of Institute.
3) The outer cover should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for.
4) Candidates called for interview will be paid AC three tier train / bus fare subject to production of original ticket
5) Incomplete/Unsigned applications and applications without required enclosures will be rejected.
6) No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview. No correspondence shall be entertained from unsuccessful candidates.
7) Capability to maintain effective working relationship in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment is a must.
8) LIST OF ENCLOSURES: (i). Date of birth / SSLC certificate for age proof (ii).No Objection Certificate from the present employer (if serving with Central/State Govt./ PSU etc.) (iii).Copies of Educational certificates (iv). Post qualification experience certificates (v).Any one Identity Card with photograph (E.g. Voter ID/ Driving License /PAN Card/Ration Card etc.) (vi).Last drawn pay slip It is mandatory to send photocopies of each one of the documents enlisted above along with the application form.
- Sound knowledge of oral and written communications.
- Apart from merit, the specialization of a candidate within a department, will play a vital role in selection, candidate with specialization in greater need by the department being given preference.
- Depending upon the qualification and experience, higher salary may be offered in deserving cases. 12. Candidates are required to possess a valid Email ID, which is to be entered in the application format so that intimation regarding call letters for interview can be sent.
- Candidates who do not measure up to the requirements of the position applied for, may be considered for suitable lower scale.
- Persons recruited are liable to be posted and transferred anywhere in India.
- No application fee.
- Good working knowledge of computers is desirable.
- Services shall stand automatically terminated on expiry of tenure or if the performance is not satisfactory on review every year, whichever is earlier
- Canvassing in any form and or bringing in any influence will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- The Institute reserves the right to screen and call only such candidates who are found prima-facie suitable for being considered by the Screening Committee. Mere fulfilling of the norms will not automatically entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Personal, Academic, Professional and all other details of candidates, basis for shortlisting, bench mark by the Screening committee, all reports of the Selection Committee and each and every information in respect of the recruitment and selection process shall be maintained in strict confidence and will not be revealed to anyone whatsoever. Manager (PAF) Mobile No. : 09937286455
CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF PLASTICS ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (CIPET)
Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India,
B-25, C.N.I. Complex, Patia, Bhubaneswar – 751 024
Phone: 0674 – 2743462, 2743767, Fax: 0674 – 2743863
email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org ,
website: www.cipet.gov.in Ref: CIPET/BBSR/Recruitment/2015/01
Manager (PAF) Mobile No. : 09937286455