PDPU invites applications from individuals with an established record of independent, high quality research and commitment to teaching and research for various faculty positions, Students’ Counselor and also for Chair Professors.
University is looking for bright, dynamics and highly motivated PhDs for the post of Professor, associate Professor and Assistant Professor in several dicipline.
|Professor||Ph. D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record and minimum of Post Ph.D. 10 years’ experience of which at least 04 years to be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IISc, Bangalore, IIMs, NITIE, Mumbai IISERs and in any other reputed Institutions/ Universities.||PB-4
Rs.37400-67000 with AGP Rs. 10,500/- Rs. 1,55,000- Rs 2,05,000/- Gross pay
|Associate Professor||Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout and minimum Post Ph.D. six years Teaching/ Industry/ Research experience of which at least three years to be at the level of Assistant Professor, Senior Scientific Officer /Senior Design Engineer.||PB-4
Rs.37400-67000 with AGP Rs. 9,500/- Rs. 1, 40,000- Rs 2,00,000/- Gross pay
|Assistant Professor||Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout and at least Post Ph.D. three years’ industrial/teaching experience. Incumbent will placed appropriately in the grade depending upon post Ph.D. experience.||PB- 3
Rs.15600-39100 with AGP Rs. 6000/-
Min: 75,404/- AGP Rs. 7000/-
Min: 80,000/- AGP Rs. 8000/-
Rs. 1,00,000- Rs 1,25,000/- Gross pay
|Director- Physical Education||
*The Candidates having lower qualification & experience may be considered for suitable position.
Rs. 37400-67000 with AGP Rs. 10000/-.
||Salary commensurates with qualification and experience.|
The University follows IIT norms for recruitment & compensation
- Mechanical Engg.
B.E/ B.Tech & M.E./ M. Tech in Mechanical Engg. with Ph.D in allied specialization.
- Industrial Engg.
B.E/ B.Tech & M.E./ M. Tech in Industrial/ Production/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical Engg. with Ph.D in allied specialization.
- Chemical Engg.
B.E/ B.Tech & M.E./ M. Tech in Chemical Engg. with Ph.D in allied specialization.
- Electrical Engg.
B.E/ B.Tech & M.E./ M. Tech in Electrical Engg. with Ph.D in allied specialization.
- Civil Engg.
B.E/ B.Tech & M.E./ M. Tech in Civil Engg. with Ph.D in allied specialization.
- Petroleum Engg.
B.E/ B.Tech & M.E. / M. Tech in Petorleum Engg. with Ph.D in allied specialization..
M. Sc./ M. Tech in Applied Mathematics with Ph.D in allied specialization.
- Computer Science
B.E/ B.Tech & M.E./ M. Tech in Computer Science/ Information Science/ Information Technology with Ph.D in allied specialization.
- Information Science/ Information Communication Technology
B.E/ B.Tech & M.E./ M. Tech in Electronics Communication/ Telecommunication Engg./ Information & Communication Technology with Ph.D in allied specialization.
- English/ Economics/ Business Administration/ Psychology/ Public Administration/ International Relations/ Mass Communication/ Commerce.
Besides fulfilling the necessary educational qualifications & experience, the candidate must have passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Director- Physical Education
- Ph.D. in Physical Education
- Experience of at least ten years as University Deputy Director or fifteen years as University Assistant DPEs/College (selection grade).
- Participation in at least two national/international seminars/conferences
- Consistent good appraisal reports.
- Evidence of organizing competitions and conducting coaching camps of at least two weeks’ duration
- Evidence of having produced good performance teams/athletes for competitions like state /national/ inter-university/combined university, etc.
- Interested candidates are required to apply only through online application form available on the website www.pdpu.ac.in
- Closing Date 4th October 2015
- If a candidate is interested in applying to more than one discipline, she/he should submit separate application for each of the discipline of interest.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be reimbursed for their travel expenses based on their location/position they are shortlisted w.r.t the University policy.
- The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all of the advertised posts.
- Mere fulfilment to the required qualifications and experience does not necessarily entitle the candidate to be called for an interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.