COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, PUNE (An Autonomous Institute of Government of Maharashtra)
Shivajinagar, Pune – 411005,
Applications in prescribed format for filling the posts of Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor in
various subjects/branches for a period of 11 months on purely adhoc basis are called from the eligible candidates on institute created posts. Detailed advertisement mentioning number of posts, reservation criteria, age limit, qualification, selection procedure and terms & conditions are displayed on the institute website under “Recruitment” head. All the interested candidates must apply online in the prescribed format displayed on the institute website. For further details log on to institute web site www.coep.org.in
All the interested candidates are requested to visit the web site and submit their applications online in prescribed format on or before 22nd June 2015, upto 5.00 pm along with an application fee demand draft of Rs.500 (Rs.250 for Backward class and Physically challenged candidates) in the name of “Director, College of Engineering, Pune” payable at Pune.
Departments at the College
1) Candidate should read the advertisement carefully.
2) Candidate should apply through online application form only.
3) After successfully submission of online application form your Registration Number/acknowledgement will be sent your Registered Email-id.
4) Candidate shall be called for interview/written test based on the number of application received.
5) For shortlisted candidate invitation will be sent through registration email only.
6) Deadline: 22/06/2015.
7) Candidate should apply seperate application for each post.