06 Assistant Professorat CNMS, Jain University: Faculty Position (Assistant Professor level) are available at the Center for Nano and Material Sciences (CNMS), Jain University, India
About the Institute
Centre for Nano & Material Sciences (CNMS) is a research center established in 2012 by the Jain University.
Research Themes: The centre presently has oriented its research in chemistry focusing on
- Membrane technology,
- Energy materials and
- Smart materials.
It offers a critical mass of world class researchers with unique capabilities and expertise in nano-structured assemblies, electrochemical phenomena, catalyst materials integral to energy conversion and storage, sensing technologies, and bio and nano-interfaces.
- The Center seeks applications from aspiring candidates for six (06) posts, of Assistant Professor grade.
- Successful candidates should have outstanding research track record. Approved positions are in the following domain. Candidates are requested to contact the following group leaders.
A). R Geetha Balakrishna; Photochemistry, Energy Conversions, Nanomaterials (email@example.com)
B). Dr Mahaveer Kurkuri; Nano and Bio-Interfaces (firstname.lastname@example.org)
C). Amit Kumar; Bioinorganic and Clinical Chemistry (email@example.com)
D). S. K. Nataraj; Sustainable Energy Materials & Processes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
E). Siddappa Patil; Organic, Organometallics & Medicinal Chemistry (email@example.com)
F). B. M. Nagaraja; Heterogeneous Catalysis-Energy (H2-production) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- D. degree in chemistry with specialization in aforementioned fields.
- Minimum three years of post-doctoral experience.
- Proven research track record.
Deadline: Positions are open only till the above vacancies are filled.
Send detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with statement of research to the respective group leaders (See above) with a copy to.
Dr. R. Geetha Balakrishna,
Professor and Director,
Center for Nano and Material Sciences
Jain Global Campus, Jain University,
Jakkasandra post, KanakapuraTaluk
Ramanagara, Bangalore – 562112
|Organization||CNMS, Jain University|
|Level||Assistant Professor / Faculty|
|Subject areas||Chemistry or related|
|Salary||As per UGC norms|
|Eligibility||PhD + Experience|
|Deadline||Open until Filled|
Apply for job
Jain University is an educational hub that attracts students from more than 25 countries to one of the world’s greatest cities and the silicon valley of India – Bangalore. Jain University lights the dreams and visions of every aspiring students to exceed expectations in the fields of their interest and grooms them to be professionally and an ethically sound individuals.
Jain University has many number of reasons for being one of the top universities in India and to prove it all, it advances in sports, empowers creative talents, emphasizes on nation-building education, incubates entrepreneurship, and facilitates employment generation. Apart from this, Jain University has high encouragement in the field of research and also has established a lot of research centers.
Jain University believes in promoting interdisciplinary research programs. Jain University has collaborations with national/international research institutions of excellence for execution of research projects. Most of these are interdisciplinary in nature. Jain University also has multidisciplinary research projects. Enlisted below are the collaborations of the University.
- Address India
- Two JRF Position in Chemistry: Centre for Nano and Material Sciences (CNMS)
- MSc Chemistry Admission 2017 Jain University Bangalore
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Catalysis, Organic Chemistry
- Metal Boryl Complexes and Reactivity: Project Assistant (JRF)
- Postdoctoral Position in Chemistry CNMS Jain University India