100 BISA-Postgraduate Scholarships: Henley Business School: 100 BISA-Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students at Henley Business School in UK, 2017
The BISA – Postgraduate Scholarships is being offered to all new international students for the academic year 2017-2018. The aim of the BISA – Postgraduate Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
Henley is one of the oldest and most respected schools in Europe and was the first business school to be established in the United Kingdom. It was founded in 1945.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate program.
Study Subjects: Accounting and Information Management.
Scholarship can be taken in UK
No. of Scholarships: Up to 100 fully funded scholarships are available.
- MSc Accounting and Financial Management
- MSc Accounting and International Management
Information Management Scholarships
- MSc Business Information Management
- MSc Information Management & Systems
- MSc Business Technology Consulting
- MRes Informatics
- MSc Management Information Systems (Ghana)
Scholarship Award: Scholarship awards were typically 50% of the program fees.
University highest prize: the Prestigious Dean’s Scholarship:
- 100% fees paid
- Meet and dine with Henley’s senior management team.
- Scholarships are open to all potential candidates regardless of domicile or program being applied for.
- Once the application is submitted to the Admissions Team, one can apply for a scholarship. If the candidate is awarded a scholarship, he/ she will be given a deadline by which they need to accept it.
- If the student is a University of Reading Undergraduate or alumnus who graduated in the last three years, he/she is not only eligible for an alumni discount but could also be awarded a scholarship on top.
College Admission Requirement:
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: candidates need to apply online.
Application Deadline: Scholarship is open for the academic year 2017-2018. These Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis. Therefore applicants are advised to submit their application at the earliest possible.
|Organization||Henley Business School|
|Subject Areas||Accounting & Information Management|
|Fellowship Amount||As per the criteria|
|Eligibility||Undergraduate students of any nationality|
The University of Reading is ranked within the top 1% of universities worldwide and 90% of our research is rated as being of international standing. As a result, the University is already a key partner for businesses of all sizes, from multinational corporations to growing, innovative SME’s.
ACADEMIC SCHOOLS AND DEPARTMENTS
- Agriculture, Policy and Development
- Archaeology, Geography and Environmental Science (SAGES)
- Arts and Communication Design
- Arts, Humanities and Social Science (Faculty)
- Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Sciences
- Built Environment
- Careers Management Skills
- Chemical Analysis Facility
- Chemistry, Food & Pharmacy
- Clinical Language Sciences
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Continuing Education
- Corporate Learning
- Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
- Economic and Social Sciences (Faculty)
- English Language and Applied Linguistics
- English Literature
- Film, Theatre & Television
- Food Economics and Marketing
- Food and Nutritional Sciences
- French Studies
- German Studies
- Geography and Environmental Science
- Graduate Institute of Political and International Studies
- Graduate School
- Health Sciences
- Henley Business School (Faculty)
- ICMA Centre (the Business School for Financial Markets)
- Informatics Research Centre (IRC)
- Institute of Education
- Institution-Wide Language Programme (IWLP)
- International Development and Applied Economics
- International Foundation Programme
- International Study and Language Institute (ISLI)
- Italian Studies
- Literature and Languages
- Languages at Reading
- Life Sciences (Faculty)
- Mathematical, Physical and Computational Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Modern Languages and European Studies
- National Centre for Language and Literacy
- Politics, Economics and International Relations
- Politics and International Relations
- Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences
- Real Estate and Planning
- Science (Faculty)
- Typography & Graphic Communication
- Address United Kingdom