103 Faculty position in Banda University: Fresh Applications along with prescribed fee are invited for the following posts at Banda University of Agriculture & Technology, Banda.
Fresh application on prescribed format along with enclosures and a bank draft of Rs 1500 (Rupees one thousand five hundred only) for General & OBC candidates and of Rs 750 (Rupees seven hundred fifty only) for SC/ST candidates in favor of “Comptroller, Banda University of Agriculture & Technology, Banda U.P.”, payable at ‘Banda, U.P.’ by registered post on or before the closing date 5.00 pm on 7th, August, 2017 Applications not accompanied by the prescribed fee will not be considered.
There is no age limit for the posts of Professor and Associate Professor. However, for the posts of Assistant Professor, upper age limit for fresh candidates shall be 40 years as on the last date of application, with relaxation of 05 years in case of OBC and SC/ST category.
Reservation Rules as per the State Government of U.P. G.O. No.1028/67-—f”kv&16&,-D;w- 3003@82 dated 24/08/2016, will be applicable. The claimant for reservation must furnish the certificate as applicable, issued by the competent authority.
The posts will be filled on regular basis. These posts are temporary but likely to continue.
Main Responsibilities: The main responsibility of the recruited faculty will be teaching of UG and PG Courses, development of course curriculum and establishment of laboratories.
- The additional duties in research, extension, administration, development of farm & laboratories, etc. will have to be performed as and when assigned by the competent authority.
- University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts; fill, unfill or cancel any of posts in any of the subjects/disciplines listed in the above without assigning any reason.
- Candidates, who wish to apply for more than one post, should submit, separate Applications for each post. For example, if a candidate is interested to be considered for Assistant Professor in more than one discipline or Subject Matter Specialist, Associate Professor/Senior Scientist cum Head, and/or Professor in his/her discipline, he/she should submit separate applications alongwith prescribed fees.
Application Procedure: The last date for receiving the applications in the University office is 5.00 pm on 7th, August, 2017. The applications received after the last date shall stand rejected. Applicants should clearly note that the University will, in no case, be responsible for non receipt of their applications and any delay in receipt thereof on any account.
- In-service candidate should send his/her application through proper channel. However, advance copy of application along with application fee should reach before the closing date.
- Following documents should be attached with the Application: (i) Bank draft of prescribed processing fee. (ii) One latest colored passport size, self attested photograph, should be pasted on the application form. (iii) Medical fitness certificate. (iv) Certification from Personnel Office (for in-service candidate). (v) Reservation Certification (if applicable). (vi) Attested copies of certificates of essential qualifications including Testimonials, transcripts, certificates, degrees, NET, etc. (vii) Experience certificates. (viii) List of publications in the format provided. (ix) Other supporting documents (if any).
An application form will be summarily rejected in the following events: (i) If a candidate makes more than one application form for a particular post. (ii) If the application is not in the prescribed format. (iii) If the application is unsigned/incomplete. (iv) If the experience certificate is without detail of salary per month received & not issued by competent authority. (v) If the application form is received in the University after the closing date. University will not be responsible for any postal delay. (vi) If a candidate does not possess the requisite academic qualifications on the closing date. (vii) If the candidate is under age/over age on the closing date. (viii) If bank draft of prescribed processing fee is not attached.
- Candidate should submit his/her ‘Application’ complete in all respects along with bank draft and other essential and supporting documents, either personally on any working day or through registered post/speed post to ‘Director Administration & Monitoring, Banda University of Agriculture & Technology, Banda- 210001, Uttar Pradesh. The University will not entertain applications received after due date.
- The envelope containing Application Proforma complete in all respects must be superscripted as “Application for the post of ………………………………”.
- Having fulfilled the essential qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for interview. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. In case the number of candidates in given subject is large, University might conduct a written examination also for the purpose of screening before interview.
No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The University is governed by the Act & Statutes of the Agriculture University Act 1958 of Uttar Pradesh, as amended from time to time.
- Postal address & further enquiries Postal Address: Director, Administration & Monitoring, Banda University of Agriculture and Technology, Banda- 210001, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Detailed advertisment
- Closing date: 7 th, August, 2017
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,132)
- Europe (830)
- United Kingdom (537)
- Germany (501)
- United States (472)
- Norway (245)
- Switzerland (240)
- Australia (231)
- Denmark (194)
- Sweden (191)
- Netherlands (166)
- Italy (144)
- Canada (98)
- France (98)
- Spain (96)
- Japan (82)
- Belgium (73)
- All Country (68)
- Finland (67)
- Austria (43)
- New Zealand (43)
- Singapore (40)
- China (40)
- Poland (36)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(128)
- JRF / SRF(4)
- Masters | PhD(55)
- Research Associate(335)
- Research Awards(285)
- Short cources(18)
- Short courses(34)
- Technical positions(365)
- Travel Grants(62)