The CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH) is a component R&D establishment of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) dedicated to research in the frontline areas of Biology and Biotechnology of Microorganism with the state of art facility.
Online applications for various Scientific positions are invited from outstanding, motivated young Indian researchers having excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements along with requisite experience.
- Pre-clinical Sciences
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Biotherapeutics / Biological Research
- Translational medicine
- Microbial Type Culture Collection & Gene Bank–MTCC
- Biochemical Engg and Process Development
- Scientist; Pay Level 11; Age limit: 32 years
- Senior Scientist; Pay Level 12; Age limit: 37 years
- Principal Scientist; Pay Level 13 A; Age Limit: 50 Years
- Principal Scientist; Pay Level-13; Age Limit: 45 Years
- Applicant must be Indian nationals
- Applicant must hold Doctoral degree in relevant subject with desired experience.
- Applicants must submit online brief (2-3 pages) write-up on their vision and ideas, as relevant to the level/post they are applying for.
- Applicant must upload testimonials online from 3 researchers who are familiar with their research work and capabilities.
- Applicants of Indian Origin settled abroad of proven merit, as evidenced by their research work/publications, if found suitable for the post applied, may be considered by the Screening/Selection Committee, in absentia, on specific request of the candidate.
- Online portal will open from 19 April 2017
- DA, HRA, and Transport Allowance as admissible to Central Govt.
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme, Leave Travel Concession, Reimbursement of Medical expenses for self and dependents, Conveyance Advance, House Building Advance
|Organization||CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH)|
|Subject areas||Pre-clinical Sciences, Medicinal Chemistry, Virology
Biotherapeutics / Biological Research, Translational medicine, Microbial Type Culture Collection & Gene Bank–MTCC, Biochemical Engg and Process Development
|Fellowship amount||As per GOI rules|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||19 May 2017|
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) is a premier India R&D organisation. It is among the world’s largest publicly funded R&D organisation. CSIR’s pioneering sustained contribution to Science and Technology human resource development is acclaimed nationally. CSIR funds individuals and organizations through various grants, fellowship schemes throughout the year.
CSIR is contributing significantly towards producing an inquiring society and fast growing knowledge economy. The numerous schemes by CSIR cover a wide range of scientists (aging from 15 years to 65 years)
Some Major path-breaking schemes of CSIR:
- CSIR Program on Youth for Leadership in Science CPYLS **
- Junior Research Fellowship JRF
- JRF-GATE Fellowship
- Senior Research Fellowship SRF
- Research Associateship (RA)
- Senior Research Associateship (SRA) (Scientist’s Pool Scheme)
- Emeritus Scientist Terms & Condition Apply Online
- Visiting Associateship
- Research Scheme / Sponsored Research Schemes
- Travel Grant
- Grant for Holding Symposium/Seminar
- Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize (SSB)
- G N Ramachandran Gold Medal
- Young Scientist Awards (YSA)
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Fellowship (SPMF)
- CSIR-Nehru Science Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Scheme
- Programme on Technology Led Entrepreneurship
- Address India