The “ERCIM Alain Bensoussan Fellowship Programme” was supported by the FP7 Marie Curie Actions – People, Co-funding of Regional, National and International Programmes (COFUND) of the European Commission.
Two types of contracts
· The fellows are appointed for 12 months either by a stipend (an agreement for a research training programme) or
· A working contract. The type of contract and the monthly allowance (for stipends) or salary (for working contracts) depend on the hosting institute
- The Fellowships are available for PhD holders from all over the world.
- Fellowships are of a 12 months duration, spent in one of the ERCIM institutes.
How to apply? Only online applications are accepted (See the link below).
Core Research Topics: The fellowships are available in vast research areas. Following are the broad catagories-
- Computer Applications,
- Computer Systems Organization,
- Computing Methodologies,
- Computing Milieux,
- Information Systems,
- Mathematics of Computing,
- Theory of Computation,
When an ERCIM Member is a funding organisation (FWO/FNRS for Belgium), the hosting institute might be any of their affiliates.
Fellowships are proposed according to the needs of the member institutes and the available funding.
What are the conditions? Eligibility Requirements –
- have obtained a PhD degree during the last 8 years (prior to the application deadline) or be in the last year of the thesis work with an outstanding academic record
- be fluent in English
- be discharged or get deferment from military service
- the fellowship is restricted to two terms (one reselection possible)
- have completed the PhD before starting the grant (a proof will be requested before your arrival).
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2016
ERCIM Alain Bensoussan Fellowship Programme, European Commission
|Subject areas||All topics covered under the action|
|Deadline||April and September (yearly)|