1396 Posts of Assistant Professor in Higher Education Department, Haryana which were advertised vide Advt. No. 7/2014, (published on 24.01.2014) and announcement dated 09.06.2014 have been withdrawn by the Govt. However, the candidates who had applied earlier against Advt. No. 7/ 2014 need not to apply again, their previous applications shall be considered, if otherwise eligible. If anyone who wants to any change in category, qualification, contact No. & address he/she has to login the Commission’s website. This option is only for the applicants who had earlier applied in pursuance of Advt. No. 7 of 2014 and announcement dated 09.06.2014.
|Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission, Panchkula|
|Fellowship Level||Assistant Professor (College Cadre) – Temporary|
|Subject areas||All Discipline|
|Fellowship amount||Rs.15600-39100+Rs.6000/- G.P|
- 2% reservation- Freedom fighter/ their Children/Grand Children in case of non-availability of suitable Ex-Servicemen/Dependents of ESM/Backward Class.
- Age: – 21 to 42 years as on 15.02.2016
- Good academic record with atleast 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O,A,B,C,D,E and F
- Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a Foreign University.
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard.
- NET conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment as Assistant Professor in Colleges.
How to apply
- Apply online.
- Candidates are advised not to send the hard copy of the application form. If any candidates send the hard copy of the application form the same will not be entertained.
Register and Apply here: Click
- The selected candidates will be required to join duty immediately after receiving the offer of appointment. No other concession such as rent free quarters etc. is admissible.
- Candidates serving under Union Government or other State Government will not be entitled to any benefits of their past service in case of their appointment under the Haryana Govt. by direct recruitment.
For Further Details: Click