240 Phd fellowships by SINGA: SINGA is an award given to international students with excellent academic undergraduate and/or master’s results, and strong interest in doing research leading to a doctorate (PhD) in Science and Engineering at a Singapore University.
Host Institution(s): The students can choose to do their research work mainly at the –
- Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR),
- National University of Singapore (NUS),
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU),
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
Eligibility for SINGA:
• Open to all international students
• Graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
• Good skills in written and spoken English
• Good reports from academic referees
|Organization||SINGA : Singapore International Graduate Award|
|Subject areas||Science and Engineering|
|Salary||The stipend amount is SGD 24,000 annually (4 years), to be increased to SGD 30,000 after passing Qualifying Examination|
|Deadline||1st June 2017|
How To Apply
Apply for job
Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS) and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
PhD training provided by the organization is carried out in English at your chosen lab at A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD.
Selected students will be supervised by distinguished and world-renowned researchers from these labs. Upon successful completion of the tenure, students will be conferred a PhD degree by either NTU, NUS or SUTD.
- Open for application by all international students
- Graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
- Address Singapore