Korean Government Scholarship: Government Scholarship for Overseas Study by Korean government: To balance the development of studies by fostering world-class students/researchers in areas required for national strategic development and to provide financial support for fundamental and advanced fields of study.
Details about the program
Courses offered: Master’s and doctoral degree courses
Duration / Support period: Scholarships is offered for 2 to 3 years
- USA, Canada, United Kingdom: 2 years
- Other countries: 3 years
- Benefits: Scholarship includes all expenses required for study abroad including
- school expenses,
- living expenses, and
- insurance premiums.
- Departure and return airfares are provided separately.
No. of fellowships: About 40 persons
Requirements for application
1 Anyone with a GPA of 4.0 or higher among graduates from the equivalent of 4-year domestic university programs.
- There is no age limit.
Scholarship amount (per person)
- USA ($40,000),
- Canada ($26,000),
- United Kingdom (GBP 18,850)
- Other countries: $16,000 on average (Scholarship amount depends on local tariffs and conditions etc.)
- Interested applicants must check the requirements to apply for a test for studying abroad at government expense.
- Applicants must then completely prepare the required documents, apply individually through the school window according to the screening schedule.
|Organization||Korean Government Scholarship|
|Level||Masters and PhD|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Salary||Fellowship, travelling and other expenses|