The University Of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. University strives for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge.
About the Program: The aim of the PhD program is to provide research training in a manner that fosters the development of independent research skills in candidates.
- Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Business, Economics and Law,
- Agriculture, Land and Food Science, Veterinary Sciences,
- Science, Engineering, Information Technology and Architecture,
- Health and Behavioural Sciences, Medicine and Biomedical Sciences,
- Clinical research in the following – Health and Behavioural Sciences, Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Veterinary Science
- Hold Master’s Degree in the relevant subject.
- Overall GPA 5.65 on the 7 point scale is required.
- Should have relevant research component.
- English Proficiency must be good.
How to apply
Fill in the online form
Enquiries for International students
UQ Graduate School
Phone: +61 7 3346 0511
Online Enquiries: www.uq.edu.au/international/enquiry
|Organization||The University of Queensland|
|Subject areas||Arts, Science, Engineering, Social Science, Business, Economics, Information Technology, Architecture, Veterinary Sciences|
|Deadline||Rolling (can be applied anytime of the year)|
Reference: Click here
Apply for job
The University of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge. For more than a century, we have educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
- Business, Economics & Law
- Engineering, Architecture & Information Technology
- Health and Behavioural Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences
Institutes and Centres
- Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology
- Global Change Institute
- Institute for Molecular Bioscience
- Institute for Social Science Research
- Mater Research Institute-UQ
- Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation
- Queensland Brain Institute
- Sustainable Minerals Institute
- The University of Queensland Diamantina Institute
- Address Australia