50 Dean’s International Excellence Awards: Humanities and Social Sciences: 50 Dean’s International Excellence Awards
The University of Strathclyde, a Scottish public research university located in Glasgow, United Kingdom is glad to announce Dean’s International Excellence Awards in Humanities and Social Sciences.
The award has been established with the aim of encouraging the study of Humanities and Social Sciences at international level.
The University of Strathclyde is Scotland’s third-largest university by the number of students. It boasts of students and staff from over 100 countries.
Level of study: full-time master degree program
Subject Area: Humanities and Social Sciences. The disciplines include:
- Physical activity for health
- Modern languages
- Speech and language therapy
- Social work and
- Social policy
Scholarship Award Details: Scholarships of up to £3,000 towards the tuition fee of a full-time one year Masters will be awarded.
Number of Scholarships: 50 scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- The candidate must be available to start their academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September/October 2017
- Hold a first degree at first or upper second-class Honors or equivalent
- Hold an unconditional offer to Master’s program
- Should have made their £2000 deposit payment towards their tuition fees
- In case the applicant is successful in securing more than one University of Strathclyde award, the higher value award only would be given.
- Required level of English is desired.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this award.
How to Apply:
- Students who have an unconditional offer for a Masters course in the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences will be notified they qualify for the award.
- Once the tuition fee deposit has been paid, students will receive a scholarship letter confirming the award.
- The letter can be used to confirm fees due as part of the Tier 4 Student Visa application.
Application Deadline: September 1st, 2017.
|Organization||The University of Strathclyde|
|Fellowship Level||full-time master degree program
|Subject Areas||Humanities and Social Science|
|Fellowship Amount||up to £3,000 towards the tuition fee|
|Eligibility||As listed above|
|Deadline||1st September 2017|
University of Strathclyde, UK
Faculties and departments
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Chemical & Process Engineering
- Design, Manufacture & Engineering Management
- Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- Naval Architecture, Ocean & Marine Engineering
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
B. Humanities & Social Sciences
- Centre for Lifelong Learning
- Government & Public Policy
- Social Work & Social Policy
- Psychological Sciences & Health
- Computer & Information Sciences
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Pure & Applied Chemistry
- Strathclyde Institute of Pharmacy & Biomedical Sciences
D. Strathclyde Business School
- Corporate Connections
- Accounting & Finance
- Hunter Centre for Entrepreneurship
- Human Resource Management
- Management Science
- MBA & International Division
- Strategy & Organisation
- Postgraduate taught
- Postgraduate research
- Continuing Professional Development
- Centre for Lifelong Learning
- International study centre
- Address United Kingdom
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,090)
- Europe (779)
- United Kingdom (508)
- Germany (483)
- United States (444)
- Norway (233)
- Switzerland (226)
- Australia (220)
- Denmark (185)
- Sweden (184)
- Netherlands (155)
- Italy (142)
- Canada (95)
- France (93)
- Spain (91)
- Japan (78)
- Belgium (67)
- Finland (66)
- All Country (62)
- New Zealand (44)
- Austria (43)
- China (39)
- Singapore (38)
- Poland (35)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships