The NIPER Ahmadabad has 8 assistant professor post openings on contract basis. All appointments are purely contractual and temporary in nature and same may be renewable depending upon performance and sole discretion of the management. The candidate will have no right to claim for regularization of the post.
The competent authority may relax experience and age for exceptionally meritorious candidates. Details are given below
Biotechnology (1 post), Medicinal Chemistry (1 post), Pharmaceutical Analysis (2 post), Medical Devices (1 post), Pharmaceutics (1 post), Pharmacology & Toxicology (1 post), Natural Product (1 post)
Application forms are available on our website. The candidate(s), who fulfil the eligibility criteria, may submit the online application(s) in the given format. The Institute reserves the right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview.
The maximum age limit and eligibility conditions shall be counted as on date of advertisement. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview.
Salary: Consolidated salary may be at par with 6thpay commission scales.
- Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill any post(s) and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- The process of selection may include presentation / seminar / test / interview as to be decided by the Selection Committee.
- The competent authority may relax experience and age for exceptionally meritorious candidates.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post or for more than one discipline, he / she shall have to apply separately & upload separate application forms.
- Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self attested copies of degrees / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificates / Document certifying date of birth, reprint of important publications etc.) will be out-rightly rejected.
The applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous organizations must send their application ‘Through proper channel’, failing which the same will not be considered. However to save the time, candidate may sent an advance copy and bring the NOC at the time of interview/test.
- Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of interview, failing which they may not be allowed to appear in interview.
- Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address during the process of recruitment will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The names, addresses and occupations of three referees must be given in the application form and they should be familiar with your recent work and at least one of them should be your superior. The nature of past and present duties is required to be mentioned in detail.
- All appointments are purely contractual and temporary in nature and same may be renewable depending upon the performance and sole discretion of the management. The candidate will have no right to claim for his/her regularization of the post.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates of only Indian nationality can apply for these posts.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
- Last date for online application: 22nd May 2017 6:00 PM
Pharmaceutical Analysis ,
Pharmacology & Toxicology ,
Natural Product ,
|Closing date||22nd May 2017|
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH (NIPER) Ahmedabad (Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers) Village -Palaj, Opp Air Force Station Chiloda, Gandhinagar-382355, Gujarat Website: www.niperahm.ac.in
The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER) is an Institute of National importance established by an Act of Parliament under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH (NIPER) (Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers) Village -Palaj, Opp Air Force Station Chiloda, Gandhinagar-382355, Gujarat Website: www.niperahm.ac.in
- Address India
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,132)
- Europe (833)
- United Kingdom (538)
- Germany (502)
- United States (473)
- Norway (245)
- Switzerland (240)
- Australia (231)
- Denmark (194)
- Sweden (191)
- Netherlands (167)
- Italy (144)
- Canada (98)
- France (98)
- Spain (96)
- Japan (82)
- Belgium (73)
- All Country (68)
- Finland (67)
- Austria (43)
- New Zealand (43)
- Singapore (40)
- China (40)
- Poland (36)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(128)
- JRF / SRF(4)
- Masters | PhD(55)
- Research Associate(336)
- Research Awards(285)
- Short cources(18)
- Short courses(34)
- Technical positions(366)
- Travel Grants(62)