The Alfred Deakin Postdoctoral Research Fellowships support brilliant early career researchers in areas of research strength at Deakin University. Fellowships are offered on a full-time basis and fellows must be physically based at the University for the duration of the fellowship.
Funding body: Alfred Deakin Postdoctoral Research Fellowships, Deakin University, Australia
Fellowship: Year 1- $80,490 per annum (Level A, Step 6 DU EBA) and
Year 2- $83,396 per annum (Level A, Step 7 DU EBA),
along with a off support grant of up to $10,000.
Applications are accepted May everyyear.
Applications are open to all nationality applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria listed below.
PhD not awarded: Applicants are eligible who have submitted (but not awarded) or are going to submit before the closing date.
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Biotech, Molecular and Medical health, Arts and Education, Business and Law|
|Salary||Year 1- $80,490 per annum and Year 2- $83,396 per annum
|Eligibility||PhD awarded or submitted|
How to apply:
- After reading the ADPRF Guidelines & Conditions, coordinate with your prospective Faculty.
- Submit an expression of interest (DOCX, 43 KB) in the set format.
- Fill the application form if invited to do so by the help of your prospective Supervisor, using the DU templates.
Apply for job
Deakin University: Australia – Deakin University our researchers are making a positive impact on the lives and wellbeing of communities not just in Australia, but around the world. This is achieved through exceptional innovation and research carried out at our world-class research institutes and strategic research centres.
- Architecture and built environment
- Education and teaching
- Engineering and design
- English language courses
- Food, nutrition and dietetics
- Health sciences and allied health
- Humanities, social sciences and languages
- Information technology
- Media, communication and creative arts
- Nursing and midwifery
- Institute for Frontier Materials (IFM)
- Institute for Intelligent Systems Research and Innovation
- Institute for Physical Activity and Nutrition (IPAN)
- Centre for Chemistry and Biotechnology (CCB)
Centre for Integrative Ecology (CIE)
- Centre for Sport Research (CSR)
- Centre for Pattern Recognition and Data Analytics (PRaDA)
Centre for Population Health Research (CPHR)
- Research for Educational Impact (REDI)
- APA-DUPRS Scholarships: Masters / PhD
- CRADLE: TWO PhD Scholarships
- TERI Deakin Nano-Biotech Centre In-Country Programme: PhD Scholarships
- MDRF-Deakin University Research (PhD) Fellowships
- Deakin University, Australia PhD Scholarships (metallurgical, production, materials and mechanical engineering) in India, 2016
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,092)
- Europe (781)
- United Kingdom (508)
- Germany (484)
- United States (444)
- Norway (234)
- Switzerland (226)
- Australia (220)
- Denmark (185)
- Sweden (184)
- Netherlands (156)
- Italy (142)
- Canada (95)
- France (94)
- Spain (91)
- Japan (78)
- Belgium (67)
- Finland (66)
- All Country (63)
- New Zealand (44)
- Austria (43)
- China (39)
- Singapore (38)
- Poland (35)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships