The Bayer foundation grants: Bayer Fellowship Program by the The Bayer foundation targets students & apprentices in science and medical disciplines.
Major goal of the foundation is to support the next generation of scholars / researchers / teachers as they engage in Science and engineering excellence.
The Fellowship Program consists of 5 scholarship programs that offer financial support to national and international students.
Important requirements for the support:
- The project to be supported must be innovative and international.
- Scholarships are granted to students and young professionals (up to 2 years after graduation)
- German student wishing to realize a study or research project abroad or
- Foreign students pursuing a project in Germany.
- An innovative project plan.
Type of fellowships:
- Otto Bayer Scholarship,
- Carl Duisberg Scholarship,
- Jeff Schell Scholarship and
- Kurt Hansen Scholarship:
The following application documents are required for the
- Confirmation letter from host institute/university
- A description of the project (duration of 2-12 months) with financial plan within the timeline. The project can consist of special study courses, laboratory assignments, research projects, summer classes, internships, Master’s or PhD programs.
- Most recent transcripts
- Any additional documents that would enhance the application
- Photo (passport or job application photo)
|Organization||Bayer Fellowship Program: The Bayer foundation|
|Level||Bachelors, Masters, PhD|
|Subject areas||Life Sciences, Medicine, Agro Sciences, Biology and Chemistry Educators and Apprentices|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||July 14, 2019|
- Name of Organisation Field Value