Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB CSIR) is inviting applications for certification course in Skill Development under the aegis of CSIR Integrated Skill Initiative, GoI.
- Cell, Developmental And Molecular Biology: Cell Biology Cell line derivation and Human Disease Biology, Human Cytogenetics: Chromosome Preparations from Peripheral Blood Cultures, Engineering mammalian cells with CRISPR tools, Biological Electron Microscopy, Molecular Cloning & Protein Expression, Basics of Stem Cells, Biological Advanced Microscopy
- Specialized Training: Wildlife forensics
- Applied Bioinformatics: Analysis of Next Generation Sequencing Data, Protein Modeling and Drug Designing, Python for Biological Data Analysis, R Programming in Biology
- Microbiology: Exploration of Microbial Diversity and Polyphasic Characterization of Bacteria
- Instrumentation: Technical Training program on Scientific Instruments
- Interested candidates are required to apply online through their Employer/Director/Manager/CEO/Principal/DEAN/HOD (wherever applicable) in the prescribed format.
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed via email; who would further need to send in their acceptance along with course fee (as Demand Draft in favor of Director, CCMB; payable at Hyderabad) addressed to Co-coordinator, Skill Development Program, CSIR-Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Habsiguda, Uppal Road, Hyderabad 500 007.
- Candidates will not be provided TA/DA and accommodation would be provided.
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB CSIR)
Cell and Molecular biology, Bioinformatics, Microbiology, Instrumentation
|Fellowship amount||Not applicable|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
Varies (applications portal is now open and accepting applications)
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) is a premier India R&D organisation. It is among the world’s largest publicly funded R&D organisation. CSIR’s pioneering sustained contribution to Science and Technology human resource development is acclaimed nationally. CSIR funds individuals and organizations through various grants, fellowship schemes throughout the year.
CSIR is contributing significantly towards producing an inquiring society and fast growing knowledge economy. The numerous schemes by CSIR cover a wide range of scientists (aging from 15 years to 65 years)
Some Major path-breaking schemes of CSIR:
- CSIR Program on Youth for Leadership in Science CPYLS **
- Junior Research Fellowship JRF
- JRF-GATE Fellowship
- Senior Research Fellowship SRF
- Research Associateship (RA)
- Senior Research Associateship (SRA) (Scientist’s Pool Scheme)
- Emeritus Scientist Terms & Condition Apply Online
- Visiting Associateship
- Research Scheme / Sponsored Research Schemes
- Travel Grant
- Grant for Holding Symposium/Seminar
- Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize (SSB)
- G N Ramachandran Gold Medal
- Young Scientist Awards (YSA)
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Fellowship (SPMF)
- CSIR-Nehru Science Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Scheme
- Programme on Technology Led Entrepreneurship
- Address India