CCS National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (CCSNIAM) invites applications in the prescribed format for the Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor Positions. The positions are for the programme – Post Graduate Diploma in Agri-Business Management (PGDABM).
- Applicant must have qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) in the subject concerned along with two publication in NAAS rated referred journal for the post of Assistant Professor cadre.
- The NET can be exempted for the applicants holding PhD degree, provided it has been done with course work as prescribed by the UGC Regulations 2009 and the candidate has at least two full length publications having a NAAS rating not less than 4.
- Applicants with experience in Agribusiness and Agricultural Marketing will be preferred.
- Professor: Pay Band of Rs.37,400-67000+AGP Rs.10,000
- Associate Professor: Pay Band of Rs.37,400-67,000+AGP Rs.9,000
- Assistant Professor: Pay Band of Rs.15,600-39,100+AGP Rs.6,000
- HRA, Medical allowances etc. as per AICTE Rules.
- The duly filled in online application along with documents to be submitted on or before 28th February 2017 by 4:00 PM.
|Organization||CCS National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (CCSNIAM)|
|Subject areas||Agribusiness, Agricultural Marketing|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||28 Feuruary 2017|
For Further Details: Click