Country scholarships at Macquarie University, Australia provides specific amount once in a year to each successful student. Payment of the scholarship will be applied equally towards tuition fee for each session for the duration of studies. Scholarship is competitive, candidates are encouraged to accept course and scholarship offers without any delay to make sure to receive the scholarship.
How to apply:
- Candidate is not required to apply directly to be considered for a country scholarship.
- Candidates who meet the criteria will be automatically advised of their eligibility in their Macquarie University course offer letter.
- Scholarship is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Macquarie University
Scholarships for Indian Students:
- Amount of AU$3000 is paid annually towards the tuition fees for the length of the course (AU$1500 is credited against your tuition fees each semester).
- The scholarship is for full time, on-campus study only.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- citizen of India
- should have applied for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework
- have met the University’s academic and English proficiency requirements for the course offered at our North Ryde campus
- have enrolled and be ready to begin your course in 2016 or 2017
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer.
- Commencement may not be deferred.
Other countries eligible for Country Scholarship are:
- Latin America
- Sri Lanka
Conditions for Scholarship:
- Scholarship do not give financial support for a living allowance, the cost of a visa application, OSHC, airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs related with study.
- The scholarships are a single scholarship and will not be renewed.
- Students awarded country scholarships may be required to meet the minimum GPA or passing requirement according to the standard expected of all international scholarship recipients studying at
|Fellowship Level||Master’s and Bachelor’s|
|Subject areas||All Disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||Read above|
|Eligibility||Open for selected international countries|
For Further Details: Click
Apply for job
Macquarie University is only 50 years and has risen to be a progressive and influential institution both locally and internationally. Ranked among the top two per cent of universities in the world and with a 5-star QS rating, Macquarie is considered one of the world’s best universities, producing graduates that are among the most sought-after professionals in the world.
With a strong tradition of innovation and exploration, we continue to break new ground, ranking among the top 100 institutions in the world for accounting and finance; communication, cultural and media; Earth and marine sciences; education; English language and literature; geography; law; linguistics and psychology.
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Human Sciences
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
Research centres, groups and facilities
- Healthy people
- Innovative technologies
- Prosperous economies
- Resilient societies
- Secure planet
- Address Australia
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,132)
- Europe (830)
- United Kingdom (537)
- Germany (501)
- United States (472)
- Norway (245)
- Switzerland (240)
- Australia (231)
- Denmark (194)
- Sweden (191)
- Netherlands (166)
- Italy (144)
- Canada (98)
- France (98)
- Spain (96)
- Japan (82)
- Belgium (73)
- All Country (68)
- Finland (67)
- Austria (43)
- New Zealand (43)
- Singapore (40)
- China (40)
- Poland (36)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(128)
- JRF / SRF(4)
- Masters | PhD(55)
- Research Associate(335)
- Research Awards(285)
- Short cources(18)
- Short courses(34)
- Technical positions(365)
- Travel Grants(62)