University Of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: The purpose of this scholarship is to support and encourage superior students at the doctoral (PhD) level who have the potential to contribute to the University of Alberta’s community and research.
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or international students.
- Applicants must be admitted at the doctoral graduate degree program by the department.
- He/She will be registered full-time in a PhD / doctoral degree program.
- Must have an admission GPA of at least 3.7.
Key dates: Nomination deadlines are based on start dates and are as follows:
- Program starting on May 1 2016 start date: deadline is March 1, 2017.
- Program starting on July 1 2016 start date: deadline is May 1, 2017.
- Program starting on September 1 2016 start date: deadline is July 1, 2017.
- Program starting on January 1, 2017 start date: deadline is November 1, 2017.
|Organization||University of Alberta|
|Subject areas||All Subjects offered by the University|
|Fellowship||Partial Funding, $5,000|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||Applications accepted 4 times a year|
Apply for job
Canada: University of Alberta
- Department Specific Awards
- Alberta Innovates Technology Futures (AITF)
- Andrew Stewart Prize
- Canada Graduate Scholarships – Master’s (CGS-M) Competition
- Doctoral Tri-Council Scholarships
- Dr. Gary McPherson Leadership Scholarship
- FGSR Graduate Travel Awards
- Graduate Student Scholarship (Master’s)
- Graduate Student Teaching Awards
- Indigenous Graduate Award
- Killam Trust Scholarships
- Mackenzie King Scholarships
- Michael Smith Foreign Study Supplement
- NSERC IPS Industrial Postgraduate Scholarship (Renewals Only)
- Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarships
- Program Completion Awards
- Queen Elizabeth II Graduate Scholarship
- Recruitment Scholarship Competitions
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships
- 30 Postdoc Opportunities: University of Alberta
- 2 Postdoctoral Position in Biochemistry or Biophysics, Canada
- 2 Postdoc Position in Antibody Engineering (Pharmaceutical Biotechnology), Canada
- Postdoc in Analytical Chemistry or Environmental Chemistry, Canada
- Postdoc position in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, University of Alberta, Canada
PhD All Country, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Europe, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Open for all countries, Poland, Portugal, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States