Faculty (Assistant Professor) Positions: NIT Nagaland – Applications are invited for the Temporary Faculty positions with designation as Assistant Professor in the Departments of Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Sciences and Humanities at the National Institute of Technology Nagaland.
Duration: The appointment will be initially for limited period, for upcoming semester (Odd Semester 2017-2018). The contract may be renewed for one more semester (Even Semester 2017-2018) based upon the performance.
- FOR TEMPORARY FACULTY The eligible and experienced personnel/professionals from academic institutions, R&D labs and industry are invited to attend the interview for the recruitment of faculty positions purely on temporary basis in the following
- TEMPORARY FACULTY IN ENGINEERING BRANCHES Essential Qualifications: Should have ME / M.Tech with first class or CGPA of 6.5/10 at both B.Tech and ME/M.Tech in concerned area
- Preference: Preference will be given to candidates with Ph.D. in concerned branch Remuneration: Consolidated Rs. 40,000/- per month with ME / M. Tech qualification Consolidated Rs. 50,000/- per month with Ph. D qualification
- TEMPORARY FACULTY IN SCIENCES/MATHEMATICS Essential Qualifications: Should have Ph. D. with first Class in M. Sc. (In case of Science) and M.A/M.Sc (In case of Mathematics) or equivalent. Remuneration: Consolidated Rs. 50,000/- per month
- Computer Science & Engg.
- Electronics & Communication Engg.
- Electrical & Electronics Engg.
- Mechanical Engg.
- Civil Engg.
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engg.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE Candidate must send the copy of all relevant documents along with the duly filled application form on or before 21st May 2017 to the address below:
National Institute of Technology Nagaland (NIT Nagaland),
|Subject areas||Scienecs and Engineering|
|Salary||As per Institutes directives|
|Deadline||21st May 2017|
NIT Nagaland: National Institute of Technology Nagaland (NIT), is an Institute of National importance is a higher education technical Institute located at Chumukedima (Dimapur), Nagaland. It is one among the ten newly approved NITs by the Government of India in 2009 under the 11th Five Year Plan and it started functioning from the academic year 2010.
- Civil Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering
3. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
4. Electronics and Communication Engineering
5. Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
6. Mechanical Engineering
7. Science and Humanities
- Address India