Faculty Positions at (CCMB-CSIR) the Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology (CCMB) of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CCMB-CSIR is interested in appointing new faculty members who have shown excellence in their fields of research.
1. Looking for candidates who would have the allround ability to establish and sustain a strong and high quality scientific program,
2. Also contribute to the scientific and intellectual environment at the institution in various ways.
3. PhD degree with relevant research eexperience
Core Research areas: The institute have research interests that covers
1. Cell and developmental biology,
2. Structural biology,
4. Biology of diseases, and
5. Computational biology.
6. However, there are no specific research areas when considering new applications and welcome applications in areas that are different from those that are currently represented at CCMB.
How to Apply: Please send your complete applications to the Faculty Search Committee, CCMB (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The application should contain:
1. CV with date of birth (with names oaf 6-8 referees),
2. A brief (1-2 page) account of your research and its significance, and
3. A statement of your future plans bringing out the issues that your research would aim to address (2-4 pages).
Note: Please note that we are looking for potential candidates at the senior level scientist position. The candidates are expected to hold a Ph. D. degree with a few years of postdoc experience and high quality publications in reputed journals.
|Organization||Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology (CCMB) of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).|
|Fellowship Level||Faculty or Scientist|
|Subject areas||Natural Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||As per gov. rules|
|Eligibility||Preferances will be given to candidates with PhD degree|
|Deadline||Apply anytime of the year|
Apply for job
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) is a premier India R&D organisation. It is among the world’s largest publicly funded R&D organisation. CSIR’s pioneering sustained contribution to Science and Technology human resource development is acclaimed nationally. CSIR funds individuals and organizations through various grants, fellowship schemes throughout the year.
CSIR is contributing significantly towards producing an inquiring society and fast growing knowledge economy. The numerous schemes by CSIR cover a wide range of scientists (aging from 15 years to 65 years)
Some Major path-breaking schemes of CSIR:
- CSIR Program on Youth for Leadership in Science CPYLS **
- Junior Research Fellowship JRF
- JRF-GATE Fellowship
- Senior Research Fellowship SRF
- Research Associateship (RA)
- Senior Research Associateship (SRA) (Scientist’s Pool Scheme)
- Emeritus Scientist Terms & Condition Apply Online
- Visiting Associateship
- Research Scheme / Sponsored Research Schemes
- Travel Grant
- Grant for Holding Symposium/Seminar
- Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize (SSB)
- G N Ramachandran Gold Medal
- Young Scientist Awards (YSA)
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Fellowship (SPMF)
- CSIR-Nehru Science Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Scheme
- Programme on Technology Led Entrepreneurship
- Address India