Faculty Recruitement drive at IIT Dharwad, Goa: Applications are invited from eligible well qualified Indian nationals (including Persons of Indian Origins (PIOs) & Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs)) and foreign nationals for faculty positions ( Assistant Professor) in different Departments
- Indian Institute of Technology Goa
- Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad
Note: Foreign national here means a person who does not have either an Indian passport, or a PIO/OCI card. Foreign nationals can be offered contractual appointment for up to five years. The appointment can be renewed thereafter.
Advertisement No. B-1/2016-2017
Recruitment: The recruitment will be conducted by IIT Bombay, which has been designated as the mentor Institute.
Centers / Departments (IIT Dharwad and Goa):
- Biosciences & Bioengineering,
- Computer Science & Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Humanities & Social Sciences,
- Mechanical Engineering,
Ph.D. with First class or equivalent (in terms of Grades etc.) at the preceding degree and a good academic record throughout.
- A minimum of three (03) years teaching/research/professional experience, excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D..
- Candidate, should have demonstrated research capabilities in terms of publications in reputed journals & conferences.
Assistant Professor on contractual basis
Candidates not eligible for Assistant Professor may be appointed as Assistant Professor (Contractual Basis).
Deadline: The first round of selection is likely to take place in early February 2017. The Screening will continue till Dec 17
|Organization||IIT Dharwad, IIT Goa|
|Fellowship Level||Assistant Proffesor|
|Subject areas||Science and Engineering|
Established in 1958, the second of its kind, IIT Bombay was the first to be set up with foreign assistance. The funds from UNESCO came as Roubles from the then Soviet Union. In 1961 Parliament decreed the IITs as ‘Institutes of National Importance’. Since then, IITB has grown from strength to strength to emerge as one of the top technical universities in the world.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biosciences and Bioengineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Earth Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Energy Science and Engineering
- Humanities & Social Science
- Industrial Design Centre
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering & Materials Science
- Application Software Centre (ASC)
- Centre for Research in Nanotechnology and Science (CRNTS)
- Centre for Aerospace Systems Design and Engineering (CASDE)
- Computer Centre (CC)
- Centre for Distance Engineering Education Programme (CDEEP)
- Centre for Environmental Science and Engineering (CESE)
- Centre for Policy Studies (CPS)
- Centre of Studies in Resources Engineering (CSRE)
- Centre for Technology Alternatives for Rural Areas (CTARA)
- Centre for Formal Design and Verification of Software (CFDVS)
- Centre for Urban Science and Engineering (C-USE)
- Desai Sethi Centre for Entrepreneurship (DSCE)
- IITB-Monash Research Academy
- National Centre for Aerospace Innovation and Research (NCAIR)
- National Centre for Mathematics (NCM)
- Sophisticated Analytical Instrument Facility (SAIF)
- Tata Center for Technology and Design (TCTD)
- Wadhwani Research Centre for Bioengineering (WRCB)
- Climate Studies
- Educational Technology
- Industrial Engineering and Operations Research (IEOR)
- Systems and Control Engineering
- Address India