Fellowships are available to citizens of India studying a coursework undergraduate degree or master’s degree within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (excludes the MBA).
- Citizens of India who normally reside in India.
- Indian Students who have applied to UQ and who have received anunconditional offer for a relevant program.
- Indian Students who will commence their program at UQ in Semester I, 2017.
- The fellowships is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Pls note that this opportunity is not available to Indian students already studying or residing in Australia.
How to apply
- Lodge an official UQ application form for international applicants to the International Office
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the closing date)
- Complete the Faculty of Business Economics and Law International Scholarship Application Form and submit to the following:
email@example.com or sent via mail to:
Economics and Law
Faculty of Business,
University of Queensland
St Lucia, 4072, QLD, Australia
Applications for semester 1, 2017 will close on the October 30th, 2016. Kindly ensure that you read through all information and provide relevant documents as outlined in the Scholarship and UQ Application Forms.
Before you apply:
- It is advisable to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
Download application form:
More info about this scholarship
Faculty of Business, Economics & Law
Fellowship Award value:
Up to AUD$10000 tuition fee waiver. The final amount awarded to the winner/s will be at the discretion of the selection committee
Applications open: May 1, 2016
Applications close: October 30, 2016
Available to: Future Student
Citizenship: International student
Level of study: Undergraduate, Postgraduate Coursework
Apply for job
The University of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge. For more than a century, we have educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
- Business, Economics & Law
- Engineering, Architecture & Information Technology
- Health and Behavioural Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences
Institutes and Centres
- Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology
- Global Change Institute
- Institute for Molecular Bioscience
- Institute for Social Science Research
- Mater Research Institute-UQ
- Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation
- Queensland Brain Institute
- Sustainable Minerals Institute
- The University of Queensland Diamantina Institute
- Address Australia