FSC: Food Security CenterShort-term Scholarships for students (Germany). FSC invites outstanding Master, PhD and Post-Docs students from both developing and developed countries to pursue a career in academia or research.
Type of fellowship offered:
- Short-term scholarships for Post-Docs
- Short-term scholarships for PhD students
- Short-term scholarships for Master students
Broad field of applications: Economic or political sciences, nutritional, agriculture, natural, social,
- Women are encouraged to apply for a scholarship.
- Should be able to conduct innovative research.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit are a must.
- Should be efficient and ready to work well in a multicultural environment with individuals from different backgrounds.
- The applicant is required to be present for the entire duration of 3months of research.
- The candidate must belong be a national of a developing country as per the OECD DAC List.
- The applicants must have excellent proficiency in written and oral English.
- Ph.D. candidates must be at present enrolled in a doctoral program.
- Postdoc students must hold a Ph.D. degree in economic or political sciences, nutritional, agriculture, natural, social, or related subjects with specification on food security related issues.
Documents Required for Application
- Abstract of Master/Diploma Thesis
- Ph.D. Research Proposal
- Two recommendation Letters
|Organization||FSC: Food Security Center|
|Level||Post-Docs, PhD and Master|
|Subject areas||Includes selected subjects offered by the university|
|Eligibility||Open to all|