Goldsmiths (University of London) invites applications for scholarships from prospective international students pursuing full time taught Master’s program. The scholarship provides a £5,000 fee waiver and is tenable for a year only.
- Apply for an admission on a full time PG program starting in September 2016, have an international fee liability and are self financing to some extent.
- Exhibit academic excellence and/or significant accomplishment in your chosen field of study.
- Note: Students who have already started their Master’s course are not qualified to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply:
- Scholarship application should be completed online through your my Goldsmiths account.
- This is the online account that you created in order to apply for a course at Goldsmiths.
- As part of the application, you’ll be asked to answer three questions related to the award that you are applying for. Our scholarships are highly competitive, so it’s important to include as much detailed information as you can.
- Photocopies of official college or university degree certificates and transcripts.
- Two academic references related to your current or most recent courses, or professional references if available.
- As long as your Postgraduate study application has these documents attached, then it will not be necessary for you to upload any additional documents as part of your scholarship application.
All applications will be assessed on academic merit only; financial circumstances will not be taken into account.
The awards will be distributed based on the following regions of applicant domicile: 5 for students from any international region, 5 for students from Asia, 3 for students from North America, 3 for students from Latin America.
|Organization||University of London|
|Subject areas||Social Science, Humanities, Music, Social Work, Anthropology, Arts & Politics, Psychology, Education|
|Deadline||2 May 2017|