Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune is seeking for candidates at the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
IISER carries out state-of-the-art research facilities in all branches of basic science i.e., physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology and promotes interdisciplinary areas of research.
IISER Pune invites applications from eligible candidates from candidates possessing excellent academic records & research experience for faculty positions.
Contingency: Faculty members will also receive a professional development allowance of Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rs One Lakh only) per year for a period of three years for the expenses towards participating in national/international conferences, membership fee of professional bodies & contingent expenses etc.
- Applicants must hold a Ph.D. in Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics or an allied subject with teaching and
- PostDoc research experience of minimum three years in relevant areas
- Experience criteria may be relaxed for exceptional candidates.
For discipline-specific enquiries please contact:
- Biology: Prof. Sanjeev Galande (sanjeev at ac.in)
- Chemistry: Dr. Aloke Das (a.das at ac.in)
- Humanities and Social Sciences: Dr. John Mathew (john.mathewat ac.in)
- Mathematics: Prof. A. Raghuram (raghuram atac.in)
- Physics: Dr. T. S. Mahesh (mahesh.ts at ac.in)
- Earth and Climate Science: Shyam Rai (shyamsrai atiiserpune.ac.in)
|Organization||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research: IISER Pune|
|Subject areas||All disciplines under the Institute|
|Salary||As per Govt. rules|
|Eligibility||PhD with experience|