INST: Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) is inviting applications for the PostDoct Research Fellows positions. Selected Postdoc candidates will work in interdisciplinary major projects with faculty members of INST.
Research areas at INST: Interested candidates should hold a strong research interest in the following:
- NanoScience and Technology
- Drug delivery,
- Water purification,
- Scanning probe microscopy,
- High resolution electron microscopy,
- Smart materials,
The applicants should hold the following requirements
- D. degree in Science or Engineering or should have submitted PhD thesis.
- Proven research competence.
- Should have a very good academic record and have evident capabilities of becoming independent investigators in future.
AGE: 35 years as on 01.08.2016 (relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PH/ Women and 3 years for OBC category).
FELLOWSHIP: Stipend of Rs.45,000/- per month with a contingency grant of Rs. 40,000/- per annum.
DURATION: 3 years.
MODE OF SELECTION: The candidates will be shortlisted based on their bio data proven evaluation by a shortlisting committee and will be called for interview
- Download the application form Institute website
- The filled application form should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The hard copy of the application with the following documents should be sent to the institute address:
- Photograph duly pasted on the application form.
- Application fees.
- Self-Attested copies of Certificate in support of age, education qualifications (marksheet & Certificates of class X and above).
- One page Synopsis of Ph.D. Thesis and 3 page write up of research proposed to be taken up.
- Experience certificate in case of working candidate.
- Self-attested copy in support of SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH category.
- The envelope containing the application form should superscribe “Application for the Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship Program – August 2016”.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Last Date: 25th Nov. 2016.
Apply for job
Institute of Nano Science & Technology (INST): INST is engaged in the synthesis of nanoparticles, construction of nano-devices, and the characterization of materials on the nanoscale and to understand the effects of these things on environment and health.
INST bring together chemists, physicists & materials scientists at the forefront of science of making and characterizing materials at the nanoscale, with biologists and biochemists applying these discoveries in the agricultural, medical, biological sphere.
It brings together research-active basic & applied scientists from different backgrounds in an close atmosphere to learn about the needs and scientific advances in their respective fields & to build interactions and collaborations.
- NANOSTRUCTURE DEVICES
- NANOTECHNOLOGY FOR ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENT
- SOFT NANOSTRUCTURES
- CHEMICAL BIOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS
- Technical positions
- Research Internships
- Address India