Applications are invited for the position of JRF (one post) in ISRO sponsored project (Electronics Engineering) entitled “A Compact Low-volume Dielectric Resonator Antenna Loaded with Metamaterial Structure for Small Satellite Application”.
The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, which is sanctioned for a period of TWO YEARS.
The applicant should have consistent good academic record. The applicant should be M.E. or M.Tech. Degree in RF or Microwave Engineering or Electronics Engineering OR M.Sc. Degree in Electronics or Physics with NET score OR B.E./B.Tech.
Degree in Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering with GATE/NET score with minimum of first class from a reputed institute.
In case class is not specified in degree then minimum 60% marks or 7.0 OGPA will be considered as 1 st class. Desirable: Working knowledge of Design and Analysis of RF/Microwave Antennas, ANSYS HFSS, CST and MATLAB will be added advantage.
The upper age limit is 30 years at the time of appointment (Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Female candidates as per GOI rules)
Interested candidate are requested to send application as per format given with this advertisement along with detailed Bio-data and self-attested copies of educational qualifications, age proof, experience certificate(s), GATE/NET certificate and valid cast certificate (if applicable) should reach to the Principle Investigator by speed-post as well as soft copy in E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before June 02, 2017.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on merit/profile. The date and time of interview will be informed via email/phone.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear in person with originals of degree certificates (one set of Xeroxes), and date of birth proof along with other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.).
- No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
- Candidates will not be considered in absentia.
|Subject areas||Microwave Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics , Physics|
|Fellowship amount||Rs 25000/pm|
|Deadline||June 02, 2017|
- CWRDM: 11 Scientist Position, Chemistry Environmental Science
- Individual Fellowship Schemes: NCMM – EMBL
- Europe Fellowships: Federation of European Biochemical Societies
- MSCA Individual Fellowships: Postdoc in Biotechnology
- Matsumae International Foundation: Postdoctoral Grants for non-Japanese nationals, Japan