KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships: South Korea: KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships: South Korea
KAIST- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea, is offering fully funded scholarships for students from any country (except South Korea) that are going to start their undergraduate study in Spring & Fall 2018.
Nationality: Scholarship is available for all students from any country except South Korea.
Level of Education: Undergraduate degree
Fields of Study: Scholarships are available for any subject or fields of study offered by Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST).
Scholarship value: The scholarship amount would cover:-
- full tuition fee
- monthly allowance for living expenses and
- Health insurance.
Duration of Scholarships: Scholarships are available for the duration of the study: 8 semesters.
- Students from any country except South Korea can apply for the scholarship.
- The admission requirements of the University for the Undergraduate Program must be fulfilled by the applicants
- Applicants need to start their study in spring or fall of 2018
- The students should maintain a GPA of over 2.7 out of 4.3
- The applicants must pay the application fee of US$ 80 for the admission.
Number of Scholarships Available: not specified
Selection Criteria: the applicants would be selected on the basis of:-
- academic achievements and qualifications
- all relevant documents submitted during admission and interview
How to Apply:
- The candidates need to apply online using the online application service.
- All the relevant documents must be sent by post.
- 25thOctober, 2017for Spring semester, and
- 29th June, 2018for Fall semester.
Result Notification: The final admission and scholarship result will be displayed on the website. The applicants would be contacted individually if selected for interview.
|Organization||KAIST- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology|
|Subject Areas||All subjects offered at the university|
|Fellowship Amount||Fully funded|
|Eligibility||As illustrated above|
|Deadline||25th Oct´17 and 29th June´18|
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,102)
- Europe (823)
- United Kingdom (545)
- Germany (510)
- United States (476)
- Norway (247)
- Switzerland (240)
- Australia (233)
- Denmark (197)
- Sweden (191)
- Netherlands (172)
- Italy (141)
- France (102)
- Canada (98)
- Spain (94)
- Japan (83)
- Belgium (76)
- All Country (68)
- Finland (68)
- New Zealand (45)
- China (42)
- Austria (41)
- Singapore (40)
- Poland (37)
- South Africa (30)
Type of Scholarships
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(118)
- JRF / SRF(4)
- Masters | PhD(56)
- Research Associate(330)
- Research Awards(290)
- Short cources(18)
- Short courses(34)
- Technical positions(361)
- Travel Grants(60)