Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP): The program aims to provide international students with opportunities to conduct advanced studies at undergraduate and graduate programs at higher educational institutions in the Republic of Korea.
- Undergraduate course: 4-year courses at designated universities
- Graduate course: Master’s
- D. courses at general graduate schools of Korean universities
Number of fellowships: Candidates to be Selected
- 170 persons (undergraduate course),
- 700 persons (graduate course)
|Announcement released||Sept. (yearly)||Feb|
Medical Insurance: KRW 20,000 (per month)
Graduate: 900,000 KRW
Tuition Fees: Actual cost (No more than 5 million KRW per semester)
- Age limit:
- Should be under 25 years for Undergraduate
- Should be under 40 years Graduate
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree by the date of arrival. (Graduate)
- Applicants who have previously enrolled in a university in Korea are not eligible to apply to the KGSP program.
- Specifically, an applicant who has previously enrolled in any undergraduate program, master’s program, or doctoral program in Korea cannot apply for this program.
|Organization||Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP)|
|Level||Bachelors, Masters, PhD|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|