Postdoc position in Chemical Science and Engineering at the KTH Royal Institute of Technology, School of Chemical Science & Engineering
Project employment aiming to finish projects concerning stability and degradation of dye-sensitized solar cells based on cobalt electrolytes.
PhD degree in Chemistry with specialization on the stability of cobalt-based, dye-sensitized solar cells. Special competence on characterization on cobalt-based, dye-sensitized solar cells is a must requirement.
- PhD. degree in a subject.
- Experience of laboratory work is an advantage.
- Should be strongly motivated and have the capability to work independently as well as in team
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to start the work soon is an advantage.
Type of employment:Temporary position 3-6 months
First day of employment: According to agreement
Salary: Monthly salary
Contract type: Full time
Number of positions: 1
Working hours: 100%
Reference number: K-2017-0673
Contact: Lars Kloo, Professor; , +46 8 790 9343, email@example.com
Last application date: 02.Sep.2017
Employment expires: 2017-11-30
Apply online by clicking the link below.
|Organization||KTH Royal Institute of Technology|
|Subject areas||Chemical Science & Engineering|
|Fellowship||As per University rules|
|Eligibility||PhD in relevant subject|
The KTH Campus is located in Stockholm, the Capital of Scandinavia and the home of the Nobel Prize. Living in Stockholm, you will be part of one of the most dynamic and enterprising cities in Europe.
By choosing KTH, you will get access to a vibrant student life in a beautiful setting with world-class facilities and extensive student service.
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- World leading and interdisciplinary research
- Modern teaching methods with a strong link to actual research and business collaborations
- KTH provides great opportunities for international careers
- Active and multicultural student life with almost 100 different nationalities represented
- Strong industry infrastructure
- Address Sweden
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,102)
- Europe (823)
- United Kingdom (545)
- Germany (510)
- United States (476)
- Norway (247)
- Switzerland (240)
- Australia (233)
- Denmark (197)
- Sweden (191)
- Netherlands (172)
- Italy (141)
- France (102)
- Canada (98)
- Spain (94)
- Japan (83)
- Belgium (76)
- All Country (68)
- Finland (68)
- New Zealand (45)
- China (42)
- Austria (41)
- Singapore (40)
- Poland (37)
- South Africa (30)
Type of Scholarships
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(118)
- JRF / SRF(4)
- Masters | PhD(56)
- Research Associate(330)
- Research Awards(290)
- Short cources(18)
- Short courses(34)
- Technical positions(361)
- Travel Grants(60)